How do I hear/feel God?

by doinmypart 473 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Once again, you dismiss every other person who spoke in her defense and focus upon me. Why?

You try to 'break it down for me', but perhaps you should accept that I do not see it as you do. Truly do not. Because I think you are wrong. I think you can't see. But you know what... that's fine. I don't have to make you see. You don't need my approval, and I don't need your approval. And you had stopped enjoying conversing with me regarding faith long ago, and it had nothing to do with Shelby. You thought I was dishonest, played games, and such.... long ago.

Shelby has been my friend for a long time, and not just on this board. She is a dear woman who has helped me in my personal life with absolutely no regard for anything in return. She doesn't even know how much she has helped me, and I do not just speak in regard to matters of faith. I could absolutely disagree with her (if I did in truth), and she would never turn away from me for it. Never think badly of me, never withhold her love.

I love Shelby. Dearly, and truly. Hers is a love that will not fail, and that is not an easy thing to come by in this world.

Peace,

Tammy

• tec
    tec
    Be a real woman of christ and be honest with yourself.

Tell me EE how you know what a real woman of Christ is supposed to be like?

What makes you think you have the ability to know if I am honest with myself?

I am sure you won't mind if I let Him teach me how I should be, rather than you.

Remember all those things you said to me in pm about others and what they wanted? Nothing of what you said proved to be true. Perhaps you should look again.

Peace as always,

tammy

• tec
    tec
    Is that because your lord hasnt told you to?

I asked once. When I thought she had been too harsh. He showed me the truth of the matter... that everything people accuse her of doing... THEY are doing.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

Shelby sounds like a nice person....NOTHING AT ALL like Aguest.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    I will not apologize for that... because you've shown yourselves for what you truly are and I am utterly disgusted. I don't care if you gasp. I don't care if you moan. I don't care if you are offended. I don't care if your feelings are hurt. Truly... I... do... not.

So what else is new....you don't care if we are offended...you never have.

At least you won't be telling me I need medical help anymore...which by the way...I have NEVER said to you.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    And know that every utterance of peace I ever wished for any one of you flies, ANY one of you... I receive back to myself. 100%.

Good...cause calling people flies and wishing them peace should go back to you.....100%

• cofty
    cofty

Farewell from Beelzebub "Lord of The Flies".

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I hope you don't leave Shelby. Don't let them win. And Tec honey don't let them get you down either.

Loz x

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey doinmypart!

I believe God speaks to all of us all the time (not audibly).

The more spiritually awakened we are the more we discern.

The "unabridged gospel" or "good news" (which religionists secretly hate) is the map which leads to God, and hearing him.

It is hidden in plain sight in scripture.

It is inaccessible to prideful religionists - but otherwise available to anyone, anytime.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Rotflmao!!!!! Really? Lololol oh its priceless!!!!!

Poor persecuted shelby.... You spend countless thousands of words telling people that if they dont like what you post to simply not read... But when people post something YOU dont like you take off in a huff? I swear if this was a tv show it would be rediculed as unrealistic tripe.

Nobody persecuted you. You arnt nailed to stake because you are suffering for righeousness. You attacked people and held accountable. It ok dear one... Ill leave some milk and cookies for you and when you are ready to talk we'll be waiting. You have a good cry , let jehushawhatyamacallhim dry your tears and well see you in a few weeks....

Ps- also lol'd that you play the poor victum card and the self righeous card AT THE SAME TIME! That takes skill... Saying your dog is important than some random internet people isnt an insult to the random internet people. Its realistic. Although Thor said he can understand why the dog ran away... Dont be mad at me dear one (peace to you) that was my lords words to you, not mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit