Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• james_woods
    james_woods

I hate to be a total cynic - but maybe somebody who knows how needs to do an internet search on the stringy sun-ball image as well...

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Put aside that I hate to be lied to, it angers me to see a legitimate cause tarnished like this.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Been doing that and nothing so far.... I reckon it's a cutout of a petri dish though.... but who knows.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Put aside that I hate to be lied to, it angers me to see A LEGITIMATE CAUSE tarnished like this.

Which takes us back a couple of weeks when many of us were disgusted to see him be directed to Six Screens to do his interview.

Has anybody asked Barbara Anderson if she is aware of these developments, and what comments she has?

• shamus100
    shamus100

The problem here is we've put a lot together and need to throw more people with more objectivity into the mix. It seems a tad snowbally to me at this point...

I'm waiting to see what others think but at this point it just smells fishy.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    The problem here is we've put a lot together and need to throw more people with more objectivity into the mix. It seems a tad snowbally to me at this point...
    I'm waiting to see what others think but at this point it just smells fishy.

Yes, that is a good analysis. But there is something fundamentally amiss with this for sure, even if it just over-sensationalism.

• undercover
    undercover

Could be a string of errors and mis-statements that were well intentioned but not well thought out. Could be... Could be something else.

Knowing that we are quick to call BS on anything that smells fishy, it would be prudent to not go off on a witch hunt just yet. More fact finding by those that wish to do so is in order.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yep.

And if it was a little sensationalized okay, I can handle that Mr. Unthank isn't going to do everything perfectly.

I do find it VERY BOTHERSOME that the picture was changed. Seriously, I thought I was cracking up!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Damage limitation, ...what a balls up.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

This was the link for the facebook page posted on Twitter but it now says it is currently unavailable.

http://fb.me/1CPH0yfLQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit