Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

still thinking

So does familiarity excuse misrepresentation? Does it make it ok to be untruthful? And when people post links to websites that seem dodgy, does it mean we should accept it because you say so? I haven't corresponded with him personally on FB but so what? What does that have to do with his commentary offending me? And the picture being pure sensationalism?

Sizemik. I really respect you as a poster on here, but this time I have to disagree with your opinion. It comes across like when you have a best friend and someone is being mean to them. You know some things presented here just haven't added up. You know why people are going WTF but you still defend him because you are personally involved now and have a connection...your comment 'taking a strong interest' is condescending, as though no one elses opinions matter. We do not Know as much as you therefore talk through our assess. Well, you may be right, but you also may be wrong.

Cyberjesus...I can see where you are coming from...and I am a woman by the way.

Actually tal...it is the issue. No one here is saying child rape is good NO ONE is defending the pedophiles. People are questioning the other things. The picture. the dishonesty, the website. the technicalities. Unfortunately, when someone is caught telling porkies or stretching the truth it puts everything else in question. NO ONE wants to believe the case did not exist. They want proof that it did. You are making it personal. I can see why. But I think it would be good idea to step back and look at what people are actually saying. Not what yo think they are saying. Sizemik, I would say the same to you. SBJ had a valid reason for starting this thread. Just because you can't see that does not make it less valid. And it is not a personal attack on the man. He has a public website. It is a public question.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

as for this thread - it is good to see that many xjws can be objective when there is a need for it.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Geez, talk about beating a dead horse. Is this foolishness over yet?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Is this foolishness over yet?

Yup

BTW

Steven did contact me about his registering to join this forum. I referred the matter to Simon. Mods do not have accees to account information.

He most certainly isn't the first person to have a problem registering for this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit