Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• shamus100
    shamus100

WEll someone is lurking on this thread right now and changing things as this thread keeps going....

Holy shit! I can't believe it!

Who owns that website?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I'm calling bullshit. This bloke is at the very least an idiot.

• SweetBabyCheezits
  • james_woods
    james_woods

This is just getting too weird for words...didn't Unthank actually say this was a pencil drawing of the rape victim?

EDIT: yes, he did:

"The above pencil drawing is an image of a young child in the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses that was recently raped by a fellow member of the church."

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Yes he did, James. And there are a couple of other threads that carry a copy/paste of the original jwnews.net post.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/222048/4/WE-NEED-TO-E-MAIL-THE-PROSECUTOR-RIGHT-NOW

(EDIT: No offense meant to the OP of this thread or any others whose hearts impelled them - out of good motive - to start those threads.)

...as for Steven Unthank...

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Shamus: WEll someone is lurking on this thread right now and changing things as this thread keeps going....

I don't want to turn this into a witch hunt but has anyone heard from [edited by SBC] lately?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

No freakin way is that a childs drawing of the sun either, looks like a petri dish...

• undercover
    undercover

I thought it was me... I went to the website and couldn't find the picture. I saw the ball of yarn/sun/thingy but not the child. Figured I was looking in the wrong place.

But, lo and behold...

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Who owns JW news.net? That's not affiliated with him, is it?

Owned and operated by STEVEN UNTHANK himself:

http://www.whois.net/whois/jwnews.net

• shamus100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit