Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well I don't pretend to have read all the threads on the subject but from what I read my inclination was to be skeptical too.

• james_woods
    james_woods

mind blown: SBC's point was this -

Using Google's "search by image" feature returns a link to the following artist's portfolio:

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-brian-scott.html?page=4

This is the work of a UK artist named Brian Scott.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Interesting.

I've had serious reservations about this for a while. I couldn't put my finger on it until the past couple of 'press releases'.

• mind blown
    mind blown

could it possibly be that Brian Scott just so happened to have painted one of the child abuse victims?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Ya know, it wouldn't surprise me, but I'd be really disappointed if this whole thing has been a charade involving people in the apostate community who have solid reputations colluding with others with not-so-solid reputations.

• undercover
    undercover

He wouldn't have done it without the parent permission.

Out of sight, out of mind. It's easeir to sleep at night and not have to look at ones self in the mirror when one of these little ones is crying out while being sexually abused! It's easy for the GB not to have to look at the many faces of these children, and NOT DO ANYTHING while having a good nights sleep while letting the attorney doing their dirty work.

Posting the child's likeness here isn't putting that child's face in the GB's faces. They're not gonna see it here. People here are already in tune with the horrors of what the WT's silence does.

And I have to question the parents if they "allow" anyone to use their child's likeness in this manner. While they may want to bring attention to the atrocities committed in the name of this, or any, religion, they need to keep the welfare and recovery of their child first and foremost in their mind. "Using" their child to promote a vendetta against the WTS isn't healthy for the child...or for him/her later in life, knowing that they were used like this...

We all want the WTS held accountable for their misdeeds. But we don't need to throw victims faces in a public forum just to make a point.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I must admit when I saw the picture I was shocked. Here in the UK a child's identity is protected at all costs. Why would a picture be posted? Surely her identity should be totally off limits. And if it's not her then why is it being used? I don't know enough details about the case to be able to comment on it but I do know what a terrible thing it is that has happened whatever the outcome. I just feel very uncomfortable about the picture.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Yes, imagine the image of a child crying while being raped. Very sad indeed

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Brian Scott? The former circuit overseer in the UK?

• unshackled
    unshackled

Wow. I too only have a surface level awareness of this case, but the Six Screens appearance and now that pic cast a dubious shadow over it all.

According to Brian Scott's website, his drawing was posted Sept. 5 2010. But Steven Unthank's post today on his website describes that photo as "t he above pencil drawing is an image of a young child in the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses who was recently raped..."

Doesn't add up...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit