Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sabastious
    sabastious
    sab, I'm not sure what you are quoting from, couldn't see it on the website, but in the spirit of full disclosure, here is the link to his website:

I am quoting from the Dialogue interview hosted by Six Screens yesterday.

-Sab

• sizemik
    sizemik

I like Farkel . . . I read his life story on another site. He PM'd me some gold-plated advice once. He's a royal crusader of the best kind IMO.

ED; Sorry abt off topic

Ed;

• talesin
    talesin

Just wanted to say to Still Thinking,,, thank you! and bonne merci!

This thread is stuck on degrading one particular person, BUT ,,, I would be happy to enter into a discussion of abuse issues (not JW, but physical and sexual abuse). We have had them before, and it was a healing thing. So if you want to start up a topic, I would be privileged to participate in it.

Lately, I tend to post for a few days and then don't really check in for a few weeks, but I do check my PMs every couple of weeks, so, Still, let me know if you would like to get a discussion going. I agree with you that it's time it was brought up again,,, just not focussed around a negative issue ... this particular thread should die a swift death. Later..

xo

tal

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

MORE STUFF... for those who care....

This is what Mr Unthank said in the call yesterday.... according to Sebastious transcription I am just copying and pasting.. I wont even add my commentary... just a few questions...

" It was drawn by a young child in the Tarragalon congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. This child had been abused, or actually raped, by a fellow member of the religion, not in that congregation, but in another congregation . This was when I started the case this young child was quite small and was part of the original group of children that I decided to stand up for and protect and when I started my initial campaign for compliance on serveral occasions when I wrote letters it was in regards to her so that she could feel safe within the religion. When I decided I had no choice but to prosecute the case myself I had to resign from the religion. One, I was ashamed to be a Jehovah's Witness and that was a great part of not wanting to be a sharer in what they were doing. The other part was that if I was disfellowshipped then all the action I'd taken as a member of the religion would be discredited, I'd be forever labled a disgruntled former member, someone who is disfellowshipped etc etc. So, to protect the integrity of the case and to do the right thing I resigned.

Now it was some time later that I was down the street and I saw the family where this young child, she was about 4 at the time, she was skipping along and she saw me and she came up to me and she said to me words along the lines of "daddy says I'm not allowed to talk you" and then she explained the reason why and she said, "because you don't love Jehovah" and that was because she had been told that I was no longer a Jehovah's Witness. Then I just stood there looking at her, because, what do you say? She then gave me a hug off she went skipping along back with her family. Then I think about later that week, or possibly the next weekend, my mother came up to me and she had a little picture which I've got on my wall. It's a small circle of paper and it's what this young girl had drawn at kindergarten and she'd asked that it be given to me and she said to tell me that it was "the sun to make you happy."

So that's where that picture came from. So I had spent the previous couple of years trying to make sure that both that girl and other children in the congregation, as well as her sister, were safe. What I didn't know at the time was that this young girl had been raped just a few weeks befor e and I didn't find out about that until really not that long ago and that really shook me up"

1 How old was the girl when she drew the drawing?

2 How do you know it was drawn by the girl?

3 When was this girl allegedly raped? I mean how long ago.... two times?

4 Now look at the picture make it big and look at the amount of detail....

5 So why did he waited a couple of years?

6 Now you come up with all the discrepancies here....

think whatever you want... those comments were said yesterday....

Now here is the statement from Mr Unthank's website... just copied and pasted.

The above painting “the sun to make you happy” was personally drawn by a young child in the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses who was recently raped by a fellow member of the church

The above was posted by cyber jesus. what steven is saying about the sun picture does not add up. how is it a problem that this is being pointed out?

what if it turns out that the sun picture is lie? does that not make it clear then? even if i give you the girl picture, and i give him a complete pass on that, how can you then defend him still if the sun picture if that also turns out to not be true?

• talesin
    talesin

It doesn't matter,,, let's say,,, in an imperfect world that we all live in,,, he is misguided, and in his passion to stop the abuse he is fabricating some things ..

if ONE child is saved,,, it's worth it ................. Child Sexual Abuse is SOUL MURDER... it IS, and that is what the 'professionals' say.

I am NOT agreeing with any of the stuff you are saying,,, I am just positing an hypothetical ..........

SO DON"T MISQUOTE ME.

t

this thread makes me sick, physically, and I will not be revisiting it,,, have at it!

and in the meantime, I ask you... what child did YOU save today?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

In that quote he says that the girl was raped at least a couple of years ago... (she was in a different congregation.and then he let a couple of years pass to ensure her safety) and then she was raped just recently.... in just 2 paragraphs 2 stories... These stories are like the book of Genesis.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Another assertion....

I applied to open an account on JWN forum or jehovahs witnesses.net forum , but it sort of didn't happen because the application got lost somewhere in the, who knows what, whatever happened there

Do the mods lose applications?

Story after story..how can you tell which ones are true and which ones arent?

How does he know the new picture was "personally drawn" by the girl? she didnt even give it to him .. according to one story the little 4 year old girl.. not 6 not 7.... 4 who draws like a master and was raped at least at 2 draws a 3dimensional picture of a ball of yarn names it "the sun" whatever colors it carefully and then edits it in photoshop gives it to his mom to give it his son... "the one who doesnt love Jehovah" that eloquent speech....

true story? am i stupid for not believing this?

• sabastious
    sabastious

Just for the record I listened to the Unthank interview all the way through for three and a half hours. I then interacted with Steven Unthank and provided a transcription of my experience with him. CJ has done nothing but sport his epeen and is a demanding bull-headed man. His entire argument involving the phishing site is an astonishing work of tomfoolery. Like talesin said, if he would have just been on the up and up when this thing started, he probably was too busy polishing it, he could have verified the prosecution on the real deal website like talesin and I, and many others, did. Instead he questions the validity of a third party hosting site setup to retain the digital information that is now, for reasons only knowing to the Victorian Government Website, not available to people on the other side of the Earth's core any longer.

Steven provided in depth context for the quotes I provided in his interview. His testimony is either the conwork of a talent not known since Shakespeare, or he did indeed write the first book on how to prosecute a religion. I for one stand in total awe.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    and in the meantime, I ask you... what child did YOU save today?

I think it's important to point out that every ex witness who has a child that is out has saved a child. Our parents have pursued utopia at the cost of our childhoods for too long. I feel that the Watchtower has a disease and it is eventually going make them keel over and die. That process is uglier than most people want to imagine. I know that I am going to raise my child as a free thinker and not a religious drone.

That said there are actual atrocities that are going on right now that governments are turning their backs on. That's really what must be going through Unthanks mind right now. He was betrayed by both religion and state. There SHOULD be people punished for this. As he said it could have been prevented. That is child negligence which is a crime in my state.

The local authorities seemed too squeemish to go in and disrupt the wonderful witnesses meetings. Aren't they so cute in their suits.... it's just a mirrage! Get them! They are allowing pain and suffering to children! Revelation said that there would be a beast that looked like a Lamb, but spoke as a Dragon. That's the Bible's way of telling you that the Devil, which has a definition in any faith or lack thereof, is going to put something cute and cuddelly in your way and make you kill it before they turn themselves to justice. Haven't any of you seen the Dark Knight? Christopher Nolan should be taught in grade school.

We have to face that it's damn hard for these local governments to crash these cuddelly sheep meetings, but we don't blame them because they don't know the truth...

But we do.

James 4:17

New International Version (NIV)

17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.

-Sab

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

CJ has done nothing but sport his epeen and is a demanding bull-headed man. His entire argument involving the phishing site is an astonishing work of tomfoolery

Many people here love to call names left and right... I have been called from a to z... hoewever none of those provide anything but insults.. By the way EINSTEIN i never used the word phising... before you make any brilliant claims... verify your claims...

Regarding the site..... I provided the results of their registrars..... if you know what that means.... and I provided the real site......

Bull headed..... thats what she said...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit