Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• shamus100
    shamus100

Okay,

Total dumb post above, folks. I just went to the website and according to that website it IS the little girl. It is a "pencil drawing".

• wha happened?
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Slim Fat Boy,

Please refresh our memories about Trevor and Lindigate. I forget what happened there - didn't he say he had cancer or something?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea something about his wife dying, the funeral blah blah blah hoax

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah, I didn't pay much attention to that, LOL.

Still though, I am nowhere near not believing the story yet. Surely there would be registered cases with documentation filed with the courts.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Still though, I am nowhere near not believing the story yet. Surely there would be registered cases with documentation filed with the courts.

I agree - it seems that evidence has been given that there really were cases brought.

But it is starting to look like there is also a real worry here about truthfullness as opposed to self-delusional sensationalism.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Did anyone on JWN contribute funds to the cause?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Has there been any appeals on JWN for money?

I do not believe that there were.

** edited, Cheezits posted with me at the same time **

I'm fairly certain there were not because that is against the posting guidelines.

Now how about his website? Lots of appeals for cash? And even if there were, keep in mind he could have been legitimately asking for money for the cause, although it makes me wonder a little bit more. If he never asked for money and there were court papers filed, etc, then I think there is no hoax.

Did anybody listen to the six screams of the watchtower program? Did he ask for money?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

This is defo getting very very fishy indeed. I saw that image and the caption and felt sick, no bloody way could that image be used IF it was for real!! If it's bogus (it is) then that is very nearly as bad.

That update a few weeks back basically accusing the WTS of Scientology levels of interference and dirty tricks to get the case thrown out smelled off to me then, this now is starting to stink like a big pile of bullshit.

For the love of god will those in the know and in the middle of this with ANY credibility PLEASE rein it in and stop all this from blowing up thru sheer dumb ineptitude!!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Has there been any appeals on JWN for money?

Somebody posted a thread about his paypal account for donations being taken down - that is all that I have seen. It quoted a link he had up that apparantly solicited donations.

That thread really raised more questions than it answered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit