Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Shamus: I just went to the website and according to that website it IS the little girl. It is a "pencil drawing".

Shamus, my fellow primate, what exactly do you mean it IS the little girl?

• undercover
    undercover

...truthfullness as opposed to self-delusional sensationalism.

Nawwww... No one would ever do that...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Okay,

Am I cracking up here? The picture is gone now! From JW news.net.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Nawwww... No one would ever do that...

And certainly not anyone who appeared on a Six Screens venue...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Seriously, the picture is gone!!! Someone else go look.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

shamus really? sounds like someone was caught.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Holy Sacajawea! It's been replaced by this steaming pile of BS:

Note from Steven Unthank: About a week ago I was sent a pencil drawing of a young girl crying. The picture touched my heart and the pain of this child’s helplessness made me too shed a tear. The image came from the family of a young rape victim in the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses. The drawing did not look like the child in anyway. I decided to use this picture as an “image”, not just to represent the abuse inflicted upon this families child that I have grown to care for, but for all the children. Last night I posted the image on this web page and described it as ”an image”. I used the phrase “image” to describe the drawing in the sense of a ‘mental image’ and a ‘representation’. Many people have been offended by my use of this drawing and I sincerely apologize for any offence I have caused. I have replaced the drawing with “the sun to make you happy” a drawing actually done by the young child I was referring to and given to me as a gift. Steven Unthank.

The above painting “the sun to make you happy” was personally drawn in by a young child in the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses who was recently raped by a fellow member of the church. Part of her rape included the insertion of Lego blocks into her vagina. This innocent child then went on to be criminally abused yet again, only this time by the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses and by the Watch Tower Society and by the Body of Elders within the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses, when they refused to comply with mandatory child protection laws for “religious organisations” and for “ministers of religion” as legislated in the Working with Children Act 2005.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Seriously dude!

Who owns JW news.net? That's not affiliated with him, is it?

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Mind Blown, I don't think you're getting the point. No one fails to appreciate the seriousness of child rape. Steven has done very well to take his case where he did. It is terrible that the Victorian government has now terminated the prosecution. But it does Steven more harm than good to post images such as this while claiming they are something they are not.

There are already people dubious about his motives and his bona fides. Doing this, apparently trying to milk emotions through misrepresentation, is a very bad move.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The website has removed the image and now has this note:

Note from Steven Unthank: About a week ago I was sent a pencil drawing of a young girl crying. The picture touched my heart and the pain of this child's helplessness made me too shed a tear. The image came from the family of a young rape victim in the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. The drawing did not look like the child in anyway. I decided to use this picture as an "image", not just to represent the abuse inflicted upon this families child that I have grown to care for, but for all the children. Last night I posted the image on this web page and described it as "a pencil drawing is an image". I used the phrase "image" to describe the drawing in the sense of a ‘mental image'. Many people have been offended by this and I sincerely apologize for any offence I have caused. I have replaced the drawing with "the sun to make you happy" a drawing actually done by the young child I was referring to and given to me as a gift. Steven Unthank.

This still leaves questions about the original image.

He now states it was sent by the family of one of the victims in the Traralgon Congregation. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm....

http://www.stevenunthank.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit