Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

Yeah, I remember when you first turned up. So?

Oh, really? Were you a lurker, then? Ten years ago?

bah! what-EVER!

t

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

johnny, me thinks you are a bethel lurker trying to confuse the hell out of the newbies or trying to derail this thread to be locked.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

00DAD: Sure. That picture was not taken directly from a drawing. It was a picture from an object then edited, modified and saved in a program like photoshop and opened again and edited colors changed retouched and modified and then saved again. The reason I decided to analyze it is because the detail looked that it was a picture then converted to a drawing.... how do I know this? because I do graphic design, internet programming and systems analysis. FYI: Not that this matters but if you look at Unthanks website in his art section he actually seems knowledeable on how to make a photo into a drawing.. those are good examples....

Another example? My avatar.... it is a cartoon figure that I created from a picture.. I wanna say I drew it, but I didnt. Its a picture of me modified to look like a drawing.

What else made me suspicious? Well the amount of detail on the picture. is too perfect. it is definetely not from imagination. its a 3d ball. look at the foreshortening. Could it be a drawing? Yes but it is from a trained artist.... could a young child be a trained artist? yes but it requires training. Now the edges of the thread look exact even when they are no longer there. So it means that it was altered... therefore I went to do a forensic analysis to see when was it altered..

But I guess doing so.... can hurt the feelings of many people here.

• talesin
    talesin

Well, anyone who is reading this thread can easily check the facts .... COURT DOCUMENTS ... and they will see that Steven Unthank is the real thing.

And who are you? Just some cyber-freak who likes to create drama.

:)

Check the facts for yourself, peeps! Don't trust us.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Not a lurker no. But yes, 10 years ago.

Oh, and just to be correct... if you weren't lurking 10 years ago,, then what was your identity?

Your new profile shows that you joined the DB 5/10/2009,,, that is approximately 2 1/2 years ago,,, so if you weren't lurking, then you have swichted identities. Why so?

HMMMMM?????

Yah, right.... we are all waiting to hear THAT explanation.

tal

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

TAL STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTIONS WITH ACUSSATION TO MY CHARACTER AND ANSWER

Well, anyone who is reading this thread can easily check the facts .... COURT DOCUMENTS ... and they will see that Steven Unthank is the real thing.

>>I am on anyone... where do I check the court documents.? WHERE? AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR ACUSSATIONS? PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE.

And who are you? Just some cyber-freak who likes to create drama.

>>Who am i? What does that have anything to do? WHO ARE YOU? YOU KNOW WHO I AM?... i am cyberjesus and you are talesin.... soooo?

>>ANother accusation.. I like to create drama..... How so? I want to know.....

• talesin
    talesin

whatever ... I hope anyone reading this ,, will question all of us ... that's what it's all about!

xo

tal

• 00DAD
    00DAD

cyberjesus: thanks for the explanation, but to be honest you lost me at "look at the foreshortening".

With all your expertise, maybe you can tell me how change my avatar. I have a different one at Gravatar and it shows up on other websites but not here for some reason! (See the post by 00DAD at the linked website and you'll see what I mean.)

Thanks,

00DAD

• james_woods
    james_woods

Yup, like I said - real thing. And, he did get the WTBTS to have the elders conform to the WWC law.

My position is simply that he made some mistakes along the way.

Peace, Talesin?

BTW - disregard the troll.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

its just disgusting and out of line for anyone to suggest that people who question steve or pointed out the problems with the picture are somehow defending pedofiles. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit