Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• undercover
    undercover

Barbara used an image on her CD of Pedophilia in an American religion. So what?

Did she claim that is was an actual victim of sexual abuse due to WT dogma/law?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

wow this is really unraveling. I wasn't aware of the accusation of child sex clubs operated by the WT. That in itself should scream BS. I haven't kept up as much as I'd like, but alot of this info is just disturbing.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

What does the word image mean to you?

Image of Christ is what pops into my mind. Not the real thing - but an image of him.

Image of the Great Beast Not the real thing - but an image of him.

Image - brings to word imagination. Like, but not exactly.

Had the word 'picture' been used - then it would have meant picture.

Anyhow, Skeeter talks Country Fried Southern; and not Aussie. Unless, it's Aussie beer . . . (hard to come by). Perhaps this misunderstanding has to do with language barriers?

It appears to me that there was a real case. It didn't make it all the way, like we would have liked. Momma told me there would be days like this. But, I give Steve Unthank credit for getting his case this far. Despite that some people on this site have the need to shred everyone and everything apart.

What would I have done if I'd been put to the test? Would I have risked my own life for people I hardly knew? Probably, I would have looked the other way at best or become another apologist for evil at worst.
    Lionel Blue, Brittish Rabbi

For Steve Unthank going out of his way, risking his reputation, sacrificing his time and money, I thank you! No, we don't always win. But, at least you can say you tried.

Skeeter

• cofty
    cofty

All elders in OZ now have to apply for a criminal records check. That will make congregations a little bit safer, cause some elders to resign and make it harder to recruit new elders. That is a success.

• undercover
    undercover

Unthank posted a blog about how the WT was running child sex clubs down in Austrailia. I called BS then and I call it now.

Not to call BS on you Pyramid... but is there a link to this anywhere?

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
  • PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

There you go....

• undercover
    undercover

Thank you, Pyramid.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I seriously cannot believe some folks are arguing semantics. Reminds me of the WT stretching a bible verse to fit its theology.

Read the guy's caption. It's not ambiguous. He was explicitly stating that the child in the "image" was a rape victim from the Traralgon Congregation.

"The above pencil drawing is an image of a young child in the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses that was recently raped by a fellow member of the church."

• No Room For George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit