"9/11 was in fact....an Attack on Jehovah's Organization!!"

by RagingBull 117 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

****AchooooBULLSHIToooooo*****

• mind blown
    mind blown

"This was not an attack on this country...(pause for effect)...this was an attack on JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION" (low-sounding gasp by audience)

Or maybe from Jah for GB joining the UN and letting peds get away with crimes

LOL too funny made my day! The aged GB is maybe suffering from Dementia.....
    • highly detailed hallucinations.
    • The first symptoms of frontotemporal dementia may be personality changes or unusual behavior. People with this condition may not express any caring for others, or they may say rude things,
  • irondork
    irondork

I read through the OP expecting a punchline at the end.

Oh my goodness! I guess the whole talk was the punchline.

• freetosee
    freetosee

oh... my... god... the entire GB... just lol... super lol!!!!!!!!!!! SmileySmiley

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Lesson: Being late for the meeting could save your life!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It's all about me, Me, ME, ME ME!!!

ME

• Dagney
    Dagney

I have no words.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

NEWCHAPTER - just reminded me of an experience my old CO told about an explosion at a KH, I think in Australia . . .

He said that so many lives were saved because the brother on the podium asked the congregation to look up a scripture, so their heads were down in the bible when the bomb went off. . . But the ones who didn't bother looking up the scripture ( spiritually weak) got their heads blown off.

And the ones who escaped without a scratch were the ones who slept in and went out to breakfast instead of going to the meeting!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Those Muslim radicals eh? . . . Satans minions in disguise, who would have thought.

So Jehovah made one of us late and foiled them ha ha. See! . . . Jehovah is so wise and loving! . . . see how wise and loving Jehovah is?

Ooooh yes we see how wise and loving Jehovah is . . . Jehovah is very wise and loving indeed!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Where's the wibble thread?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit