"9/11 was in fact....an Attack on Jehovah's Organization!!"

by RagingBull 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

If they are so proud of Jehovahs divine protection re-9/11, why dont they print it in the WT? Make it available to the rest of the world, and see what the people think of that!!!! Me thinks it wouldnt go down to well.........

Deluded arrogant dickheads.

Time for tea and a bourbon biccy......

Happy Wednesday all! x

• designs
    designs

'The issue is God's Universal Sovereignty' there in lies the problem, if God is insecure and self-centered about being God then his cardinals will reflect that personality flaw.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

"The reason Satan started WWII was to attack Jehovah's annointed ones. The speaker made the claim that during WWII, the highest concentration of partakers was in Europe."

LeavingWT I think this was in the book "Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Purpose" pub. 1959

• Londo111
    Londo111

bttt

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Jw's are a legend in their own minds!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I wasn't here 9 months ago, so I just saw this post just now. I was at bethel during 9/11 and this story is a complete lie. The Gilead students WERE going to visit the WTC, but were about 30 mins away IN THE CAR when they got a phone call that the planes hit. They turned around and went back to Patterson. I know this because I was friends with several from that class. There was no GB involved whatsoever. they were safe across the river in their huge cushy offices. But of course that story is not as sensational.

Bethel was effected very little. Work was canceled for the day. But there was no attempt to help any sort of rescue. We were told how Gods organization was so amazing because when worldly people entered one of the facilities that day, they were given a bottle of water. That's the extent of how much "we" helped. The very next day, September 12, we were told to use the event in service to draw people to the organization. Even at the time I was very disturbed by the GBs actions on that day. We were also told that this was a worldly problem and we were to be no part of it. Later we were told by Carey Barber that 9/11 would directly lead to Armageddon. There is a little insider false prophecy for you that people that were not at bethel wouldnt know about.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

And templeijah, seriously...you've gotta stop. The craziness of you, Lars, and a couple others makes me embarrassed for you...

• trillaz
    trillaz

In this line of thinking, if Satan wants to wipe them out, he must be doing Jehovah's will to end this system.

If the attacks of 911 were to wipe out the GB, why are they not dead in love of the other sheep? Why did they escape fate and still hold on

to their earthly bodies and this system of things? I've been looking for threads concerning NY and Superstorm Sandy and what the GB

would do in emergency situations. If they believe their position, then only the small number of GB in NY have to pass before we can

get this tribulation show on the road. For there is no greater love than for one to render himself in behalf of his friends. (Jogn 15:13)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit