"9/11 was in fact....an Attack on Jehovah's Organization!!"

by RagingBull 117 Replies latest jw friends

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

wow, what total garbage! why are we just hearing this 10 years later if that really happened?

my thoughts exactly. That is a complete JW urban legend and who is stupid enough to spread that other than a brain-washed CO?

I don't beleive that happened, not for one second. We would have heard about this by 9/12

many CO's have lost touch with reality.

uhm, isn't that why they are CO's in the first place?

• hotspur
    hotspur

Hmmm - let me see. The aircraft that crash at the Pentagon then was just a feint attack? Distracting attention from the real target, Brooklyn?

Must be right... never thought of that before. And what are they doing touring those places anyway? Surely they are the very hub of Satan's Empire?

• sir82
    sir82
    Has anyone else heard this? Is it in a publication?

See my post above - I heard a CO say it.

The Writing Department is marginally smarter than the Service Dept. Even they know that's too bizarre for print.

• undercover
    undercover

This is an example of how the WTS uses traveling overseers, special meetings and assemblies to inculcate certain ideas and teachings into the dub's minds that they otherwise don't want to put in print.

The higher ups that created the series of talks, know that's it bullshit. They also know they can't come out and print such a laughable theory in one of the publications. So they let the COs spread the message and the brain dead dubs soak it up, talk it up, expand on it and it becomes part of JW lore and legend... and "truth". It came from the CO, who is sent by the GB. It has to be "truth".

JWs really are quite delusional. They believe they can cheat death, live forever and easily, willilngly, buy into a crazy story that a terrorist attack on the US is actually all about them. They buy into any story that puts them at the forefront of any event. Natural disasters, wars, holocausts, terror plots... it's all Satan trying to break them and nothing to do with the majority of the rest of the world.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

sir82:

See my post above

Sorry, I NEED. MORE. COFFEE.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Now that was a good read!

Brought to you from the makers of pyramids and miracle wheat. :D

• sir82
  • Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Holy cow. Not sure if I posted this or not but we had the "privilege" of a CO visit about 2 months ago and the CO said the SAME THING! I mean the same back story, same stupid conclusion, everything.

Raging Bull, I'm going to send you a PM. maybe we have the same CO? If not, I wonder why this story is gaining legs now?

My mouth was wide open after he said that and my wife looked at me and laughed. On the car ride home, she was openly critical of this CO (neither of us are a fan anyway) and she pointed out that several JWs died (including a firefighter - there's an Awake article on it). Oh, and several other folks in the congregation mentioned it to me in a social setting and made fun of it. There was more than one comment about us needing to wear tin foil helmets.

This is just the kind of craziness that my parents generation who came in just prior to 1975 will eat up. However, the effect on the younger ones seems to be just the opposite.

• designs
    designs

The issue of Universal Sovereignity was almost settled in Manhattan.....

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Shortly after 9-11 I remember getting one of those emails that circulate about a brother who had turned down an opportunity to work in the WTC in favor of pioneering. How thankful he was that he pursued theocratic interests because otherwise he might have perished!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit