"9/11 was in fact....an Attack on Jehovah's Organization!!"

by RagingBull 117 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It was not a direct attack on the witlesses, even though many witlesses missed things on account of it. And justifiably so, since that was a major event that could have led to martial law that day.

In fact, there are 2 major theories about what really went on. One is the one that the media published--Muslims hijacked some planes and flew them into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. According to that, the Taliban wanted to bring America down because America was not Muslim.

The other was that the government itself planned this attack as a pretext to restrict Americans' freedom. It was planned, and the Muslims were in fact innocent though they got the blame. The Patriot Act was passed soon after, having been drafted sometime before the attacks, and this led to the attacks on our freedom we see today by design.

Regardless of which of these theories you choose to embrace, there is no way the witlesses were singled out. So some witlesses lost their special events, and others lost boasting sessions. But innocent "Satanic" businesses were exterminated, 4 planes' worth of people (worldly people) died, and travel was disrupted for the day. Worldly programs were disrupted. And I am sure many a party (including birthday parties) scheduled for September 11 or 12 were ruined by the attacks. And freedom to travel without getting cancer scanned or groped is gone to this day--for worldly people, not just for the witlesses.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I can either laugh or punch a hole in the wall concerning this account. Has anyone in the Moslem world ever heard of the Witnesses. This is what happens when you isolate yourself from the world and live in la la land.

As much as I despise the aesthetics of the WTC, an insult to the superb architecture in NY, they were symbols of American power, not Bethel. Their presence dominated the financial district. They were so large compared to other structures. In my day, no one wanted to work in them. It was inferior space. It changed. America was attacked. NY were attacked for what the radical Moslems despise.

If the plane did not crash in Schwenksville, PA, the Capitol would have been attacked. I don't recall a single Congressman or Senator gloating in that they were the targets of that plane. I do recall a stirring sing a long. Even when Pat Leahy and Tom Daschle were attacked with anthrax by a domestic terrorist posing as a Moslem, they were low key. I've heard no stories of glee. Wow, I was majority leader. My power is so great. I was sent anthrax. It gave me much pubicicity. Cool. ABC News -- all the targeted groups remained low-key. No one danced a jig.

If you have NO power or status in society, you create myths. I lived in downtown Manhattan and worked one block from the WTC. People wanted to attack me for my ties to the NY lifestyle. I forget the Al-Qaeda adjectives. NY residents were not targets b/c the WT happened to exist. We were attacked for the core of what we were. The Witnesses are a cancer on that core. Maybe some Federation planet was conducting experiments and the Vulcans lodged a pre-exemptive strike. Maybe the Planet of the Apes attacked. When did truth stop the Witnesses?

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

SO they are saying that Satan was somehow directing these attacks?

OR that the Mulims were somehow looking to Kill the GB and they had advance knowledge many months or years that they would be there at that moment?

I'm assuming that they are thinking (term used lightly) that it was Satan trying to kill them, the human part on their own REALLY does not make sense at all.

So if Satan could find out the date and times of where the GB would be, WELL in advance, (they hijackers had tickets right) then why could not Satan just fly 4 jets into the Offices of the GB on any Wed when they are having there meetings?

Oh,.. I just thought if a reason for this not to be concievable to the Witnesses. Because if they did it on WTBTS property only, the world would now know that they had the true religion and everyone would flock to the WTBTS for wrong reasons so Satan had to do it the way he did and the 3 other jets were just a distraction to help muddy the water.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. I think if I were to hear that stuff coming from a CO mouth, I would have had to get up and walk out right then!!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Yea there was a story about the time back in 2004 when the gb was supposed to be at a hotel on the beach in Banda Aceh but a reservation mix up kept them tsumami safe and they were suppose to be in on the train to Sendai Japan but they got sick from sushi the night before and missed the tsunami and of course the story of the two brothers who refused to pioneer to get a job at the fukushima power plant. The saga of the traveling gb mr. magoo men. Stories the circuit overseers tell around campfires.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

I love the comments. it was utter insanity I thought (about the story)...

GET OUT OF BABLYLON THE GREAT and go see the U.N.!!!! (would be hilarious if they were at the UN and JEHOVAH struck the building down with a big ass rock from a mountain.) LOL

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I hope they continue to peddle such disgusting, vomit smelling mistruth..... Thanks to evolution, humans have a soft spot for human tragedy and the half educated in the worldwide book company may listen to their pained and offended consciences upon hearing such evil intentioned, scraped tragedy from a sentimental barrel.

Its a disgusting thing to do, Goebells would inch a cracked grin.

Funny how there is no prophecy of Muslims in the last days, the fastest growing, most controversial religion of our time, not a jot in the desert scrolls of its friggin neighbours. I mean catholic details are so specifically covered, the selling of catholic jewellery, little crappy gold crosses (in Argos) for example... all plain to read in Revelation.............. but no world shaking fun-duh-mentalists mentioned.....WEIRD.

Snare x

Ps I daaaaaaare you to say king of the north... Go on...l say it ..... Go on.....

"king of the n..." F*CK OFF !!!!

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

I personally hope they continue to spout this type of nonsense, I've always enjoyed it when dubs share 'experiences' (I love that term, never miracle, always 'experience'). It was just such an 'experience' that convinced my brother to leave the Borg.

A close friend of my brother’s in the Borg, had sadly, taken his own life. Then at the very next convention an experience was given about someone contemplating suicide, they were praying just before they were going to take that final step - when... there was a knock at the door. Guess who!? My brother was pretty damn sure his friend would have been praying his heart out before he did what he did... in no small part this lead to him escaping the Borg.

On a brighter note, I've laughed out loud before when listening to experiences (TM) at the kongdim hall. I remember one about a sister on the ministry, despite being hungry she didn't stop for lunch to ensure she covered all her territory that day. At the end of the day she was so giddy she had to sit down, her partner in crime was "very worried" about her. As she sat down on the pavement she noticed something on the floor by the bench - it was an unopened Mars bar (that's a chocolate bar). The moral? Trust in Jehovah he will see you right!

Brilliant. Can you imagine the Angel's face when Big J handed him a Mars bar saying "Hey Gabe, pop down with this bad boy, sister Miggins needs a sugar rush".

Anyone else got any cool "experiences"?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The worst was the rapist that knocked on people's doors and forced his way into the home, he was caught and a sister was confused as to why he had not attacked her, for the rapist had called on her door that evening...

The police asked him... He said "why that big tall guy stood behind her was the reason I didn't attack her..."

And guess what.........

Man I fecking hate this disgusting story, it was big in the early 90s. I heard it again as a jw teen, only this time she was at a secluded bus stop. The original version was read out at Twickenham DC in 1991 along with the story of the jewel thief who got a book study whilst hiding under a bed. Utghhhhh.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh yea I forgot the story of the guy under the bed. I head those stories further back though. I heard them in 1987 when I was 1st studying

• minimus
    minimus

This thread's my favorite of the year! From the title to the commentary!

Talk about JW logic? HaHa!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit