"9/11 was in fact....an Attack on Jehovah's Organization!!"

by RagingBull 117 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

ooops I think I piddled...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea it seems like a late entry into the BS dept.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Leading up to the "good part", he told us of a little "tradition" the brothers there had of touring the UNITED NATIONS ("hmmm, really? Why would you even want to go there?" I wondered to myself) and the WORLD TRADE CENTER. He explained the bus tour etc. and how it all goes.

That is a good question to ask, not even taking into consideration the whole library card fiasco, why in the hell would a JW, elite JWs graduating Gilead at that, want to tour the United Nations and World Trade Center???????????????????????????????????

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and the fact that none of these stories were circulated ten years ago, when they supposedly occured.

• Reality79
    Reality79

I guess that's why the planes crashed in the WTC and not the Bethel building, right??!? The scary thing is, if I was still in the "truth" I might have actually believed that nonsense.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Bat Shit crazy detector just went off.

Any F'n JW that would believe this nonsense over 10 years after it happens is a brain washed cult member dope.

The Pentagon attack, the Pennsylvania crash, the crash into the wrong tower, the lack of Bethel as a terrorist target, the list goes on and on.

Why in the hell would the JW's not reason, why Big J would use angels at the door to protect a woman from rape, but not have them in a cockpit to prevent terrorist from possibly killing their GB leaders?

This urban legend is entertaining to say the least.

Think About It

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

God protected them.

Except of course for those that died that day. But for THEM.....well.....it was time and unforseen occurrence.

Watchtower double speak at its best!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I hate the thinking that Jehovah is protecting some at times, but not everyone. Whenever I used to hear 'dubs going on about how Jehovah is blessing them, or protecting them, I would ask why Jehovah thinks a good deal on a used car for service takes precedent over a sister with a child that she is unable to provide for. Or brothers in other countries who are just trying to eat for the day. It really is nonsense.

• undercover
    undercover

It's not just JWs... a lot of religious folks are eat up with this notion that God blesses people, events, sports stars, and politicians.

When thousands are killed in an earthquake and there's a miraculous story of a baby surviving in the rubble, dumbasses go on the local news and gush about how God blessed this baby and it was God's will, blah blah blah. F**k the other thousands.... god just wanted the baby to survive

When two teams make it to the championship game and one team emerges victorious, invariably some dumbass on the winning side praises God and declares that it was God's will and blessing that allowed them to win. eh, screw that other team. They didn't have team prayer meetings or their QB didn't kneel and pray after every score.

And politicians will speak of having God's blessing in their office... even up to a President of the US, one of who declared that God told him to run for president and that he had plans for him. And still other dumbasses voted for him...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

true undercover

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit