"9/11 was in fact....an Attack on Jehovah's Organization!!"

by RagingBull 117 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

They are pathological liars -- all for sensationalism to impress the followers. No one else would ever believe this stuff.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

". . . Although the group was held up by that ONE PERSON LATE, a SMURF disguised as a NYC taxi cab driver used his MAGICAL POWERS to miraculously whisk the group through rush-hour traffic to the from door of the WTC, just in time for the first plane to hit. . . "

Don't tell me this wasn't possible.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

LOL @ breakfast of champions!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Also the 8 January 2002 issue of the Awake! had an article devoted to the experiences of survivors of the WTC attacks and those who witnessed the events in Manhattan. Again, nothing from any JWs inside of the Towers at the time of the attacks (the article gives the stories of people from the Marriott Hotel, another hotel [Millenium Hilton], and the World Financial Center, not from anyone from the Twin Towers themselves), nor from the GB, nor from identified Gilead graduates.

• gutted
    gutted

I think this is just COs being COs. They always pull out a little shit-nugget of "truth" out of their asses. Funny enough a lot of times it's not in print anywhere, they're just that spiritually minded they can decipher world events with their vast Bible knowledge. Funny how some have some skewed personal opinions, I guess they can get away with it cause they are nearer the top of the totem pole. I think if a reg pub would spout some of the idiocy these guys do they would be ostracized.

Turdburglers :)

• designs
    designs

Try criticizing a CO to his face, you won't even wind up with parking lot detail (from personal experience).

• Londo111
    Londo111

RagingBull...just sent you a PM.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It was an inside job, too.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Try criticizing a CO to his face, you won't even wind up with parking lot detail (from personal experience).

I criticized a CO to his face in a one-on-one meeting over some BS I heard he said, and he did not like it. He tried to use his CO position to back me off, but I refused. It wasn't long after, that I resigned ang got the hell out of Dodge.

Think About It

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My mind is whirling after reading this.

Since when does the GB - all of them - incliding Jaracz - go on tours with anyone? Can you imagine someone pushing those whhelchairs around?

The Gilead School is pretty large isn't it? Their famiies? What? - these JW families have money travel to NY for a Gilead graduation and tour of NYC?

OK I've had my good laugh fo rthe day now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit