"9/11 was in fact....an Attack on Jehovah's Organization!!"

by RagingBull 117 Replies latest jw friends

• freetosee
    freetosee

Here you have the true story:

As the entire Governing Body approached the elevator two cherubs and the flaming blade of a sword that was turning itself continually appeared to guard the way to the top of the tower. And they heard the voice of Jehovah God walking in the building. And Jehovah God proceeded to make long heat resistant garments of skin for the GB members and for their wives and to clothe them. With that Jehovah God put them back in their wheelchairs and so he drove the Governing Body out into safety. -NWT

• sizemik
    sizemik

There are smurf angels? . . . I knew it!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I remember an elder gave a talk once where he told an urban legend as though it was fact. After the meeting, I asked him where I could look that story up because it was interesting. His face went absolutely blank. He had no idea where I could find info on it. I wanted to suggest snopes---but you know.

• MochaLatte
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Of course!
    The WTS must be the center of everything.
    No doubt they were really aiming the planes at Bethel and ran into the twin towers by mistake...

Ding, I just have to say, "LOL!".

About 30 years ago I went on a Bethel bus trip and visted the WTC. The elevators were huge and held large groups of people, so what the CO said had a ring of truth to it, But I can't imagine the gb taking the time to visit a landmark that would be considered old news by most New Yorkers.

• MochaLatte
    MochaLatte

My sister and brother-in-law graduated in that class of Gilead (111 th ). My family and I attended the graduation. We flew out on Sunday evening. My BIL’s parents flew home a day later.

I do recall panicking because I wasn’t sure if my sister was in the city or back at Patterson that day, but once I was able to get through to her, she wasn’t in the city at all—she was at Patterson.

That story is complete B.S. If there was any truth whatsoever to this story I would have heard it that week from my sister.

• no lies please
    no lies please

The observation deck at the WTC didn't open until 9:30 a.m. in September of 2001. The first plane hit at 8:49 a.m. That means no tourist would have ever had the chance to be on the deck and in danger.

• Robert7
    Robert7

I agree that it's likely completely BS. This is just another one of the famous JW urban legends. Makes them feel special.

• bobld
  • bobld
    bobld

Ragingbull are you pulling my leg with that bs story.

My recolection of a GB talk that GB travel separately.

Not on same airplanes,etc because if de plane goes bumpty bumpty down not all are ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit