Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    This could get nasty. The last time there was a gay-bashing related storm the whole forum nearly shut down, if I remember correctly.

Yes, I remember that one.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If you want Rick Fearon banned, start a petition thread. I have done it already, I am not going to do it again. I will sign the petition on your thread. Maybe Simon will act this time.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Why do you want RF banned? And what will banning Rick accomplish?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If Rick Fearon no longer posts here, we can talk about something else more fruitful rather than talking about Rick Fearon all the time.

• freetosee
    freetosee

lama: If Rick Fearon no longer posts here, we can talk about something else more fruitful rather than talking about Rick Fearon all the time.

No one is forced to talk/post about RF. You can choose to talk about something more fruitful any time. So that is no good reason to ban Rick.

I am very certain, if RF does get banned, postings and threads discussing Rick and his activities (videos, website, demonstration, radio show) will continue.
    Do you have more reason as to why RF should get banned and what it shall accomplish?

• cedars
    cedars

freetosee - please read OUTLAW's new thread. He spells it out far more clearly. Rick implied that I was gay, and intended this as an insult. It's a subtle form of abuse, but abuse nontheless. Most forums don't tolerate that kind of rhetoric at all.

Cedars

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

freetosee said I am very certain, if RF does get banned, postings and threads discussing Rick and his activities (videos, website, demonstration, radio show) will continue.

Yes, you are probably right, but this board will be better off without Rick Fearon posting here, I doubt we will talk about him that much after he leaves here.

freetosee said Do you have more reason as to why RF should get banned?

Are you kidding? Simon will eventually get tired of Rick Fearon and kick him off the board.

• freetosee
    freetosee

lamalcool: No, I'm not kidding. I would really like to know what the real reason is why you want RF banned. What is your motivation?

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

cedars,

you wondered why he did that? its been his pattern on his conference than whenever anything bad happens, or he gets prank callers he blames gay people. or people from jwn. in fact it was his gay bashing that caused me to stop listening to his conference call. at first i kind of hung in there and just figured it was ignorance and maybe it would go away, but that didnt happen, and then shortly after he did an episode where he basicly turned a classic work of art into some sort of gay sex conspiracy(and was given absolute proof on this forum that the painting had nothing to do with gay people), he had on publishing cult who is a member here. during the call, rick blamed almost every possible glitch and disruption on gay people. once publishing cult went on, who is himself gay, his regulars were so riled up from ricks gay bashing that publishing cult was called a "stupid fa**ot" by one of the regulars. that was the end of the line for me, i felt so bad for publishing cult, it was awful. i lost all respect for rick (which you could rightfully ask what took me so long) and the conference call.

so apparantly rick likes to blame gay people and call people gay who critize him. rick has fallen so far off the deep end, i really wonder what is next.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

freetosee, he is annoying. okay?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit