Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Well... All I know is my first attempt to look up JW stuff was short lived do to Rick. I watched some of his you tube stuff and it scared me away for a while. I thought oh the JW's are right, if you leave you become angry. Then I came to this site and read some funny light hearted stuf Dove in with both feet and found freedom. He doesn't "bother" me now. I feel sorry for anyone that can't just move on. Not that my JW life doesn't effect me now. I'm still on this site

FS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trained clinical psychologists examining this thread would would quickly
    conclude that there is unheathy and troubling behavior running rampant here.....Rick Fearon

Unhealthy behaviour is continually Pissing people Off..

Then Advertising your Name and Face..

You get another..

JWN..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xPY/S15_RduJMqI/AAAAAAAAVD8/ILEmVzK3U6E/s200/IdiotAward.jpg

...OUTLAW

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Outlaw I am not afraid of coming out in the open...... climb out of you dog suit and become a credible resource exposing the Watchtower.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Again Rick, you try your WT-like evasion of the issue techniques...basically a red-herring to avoid answering the issues- namely that you are a BS artist (and a poor one at that).

• cedars
    cedars

Rick, I won't waste too much time on any long-winded rebuttal, because you clearly lack any humility to apologise when it's appropriate to do so.

I note you don't have the decency to address me as "Cedars" in your post above, even though I started the thread.

You've missed a key issue which you've conveniently side-stepped in the original post, so here's a reminder..

Note his following words from another previous thread:

(quote appears below my signature for some unexplained reason)...

You will note from the above rant that Rick also denounces "jealous Internet radio personalities".

Rick, I ask you now, to whom are you referring with that statement?

So Rick, now's you chance to answer! Were you referring to Mad Sweeney in that comment? If so, where's the apology?

As far as your other comments are concerned, you clearly show a complete lack of empathy and understanding for those like me who need to go about their activities anonymously due to the harsh shunning rules imposed by the Society. You are actually arrogant and deluded enough to suggest that people should foresake any meaningful relationships with their families in order to reveal their identities to the world and join your memorial pickets in what you unashamedly describe as a "game".

Well Rick, it's no "game" to me, and it certainly isn't to the majority of posters on this forum. You are hopelessly out of touch with people's circumstances, and your methods are outdated and ineffective. Sadly, you are too stubborn and unyielding to see this, and by rounding on your critics so abusively you betray the exact same characteristics as the very organization you vilify.

But, I've said it all before and you won't listen, so I'll stop there.

You should count yourself fortunate because james_woods and I have vowed not to post on any of your threads for the next month and a half, so I would take the opportunity to post as many threads as possible during this vacation.

Go nuts!

Cedars

Thank you Steven for not giving into to a bunch of complaining. disrespectful ,

immature whiners. I am so pleased to see you are a man of discernment and courage.

Criticizers run rampant on this forum and logical minded ones using sound judgement

can readily ascertain who these ones are.... active Jehovah's Witnesses,

Watchtower operatives,jealous Internet radio personalities and people who are

embarrassed and squeamish about being involved with Six Screens.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Credible... HA!

Not only are you not credible but you are incredible! ;P I wish that you would change your bizarre Jesus based tactics, but then I guess that I wish that I was king of Bolshevek living in a palace.

Rick, you ever kiss a monkey?

• Londo111
    Londo111

Is anyone hear a 'trained clinical psychologist'? Maybe they could examine this thread and post their conclusions. An easily testable hypothesis.

• just Ron
    just Ron

@ koolaid-man

I have found this site a way to heal from what I have been through. More of a support group. Now we are all at different stages of recovery. In the future I may be ready to join your cause, but some will never be ready for it. Some may be stuck at a certian point and never progress. By trying to force your way on others you are going to keep getting the same response.

@ everyone on the board

Now just a suggestion you may want to try and help people recover, So does Koolaid-man. I have found Rick's shows to be way to long and not able to hold my attention for more than an hour. But it maybe what some people want and need and he maybe keeping some from becoming members of the borg. Bickering with each other over their approach will turn some people off. We are all different and want different things and now that we are out. We have the right to be different and not a part of a collective that has to do the exact same thing. Let people explore and find out who they are and don't try and fit any one in to your mold.

Ron

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw I am not afraid of coming out in the open......
    climb out of you dog suit and become a credible resource exposing the Watchtower......RF

Your the one who needs to be exposed..I think JWN does a good job of that..

You lie,decieve and manipulate..

JW`s trying to Escape the WBT$ need to know..

They don`t have to end up..

Like Rick Fearon..

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/5893425/2/stock-photo-5893425-people-holding-angry-young-man-in-straight-jacket.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• red21
    red21

Listen folks if you are on this site YOU ARE AN APOSTATE... at least by JW standards. What, are you fooling yourself? I don't care if you think you are or are not, but you are by THEIR standards. If you want to stay anonymous so what? Rick's point is that it is a real shame that you must live your life that way and not be honest to who and what you believe. I am sorry, I am not a long time member on the board but if you kick of Rick, I see little reason to stay on a board that doens't allow freedom of speech? I spent 40 years in the Watchtower watching what I said or thought and now YOU ARE GOING TO DO THE SAME TO HIM? Sorry...personally, all of you just need to shut the f up and let people post, read, ignore what they want. We don't need Elder police on this board do we deciding what we read or what we post? If so, this forum is useless. I am not Rick. I never met Rick. I enjoy his show. I take anything HE says or YOU say with a grain of salt and decided what I believe or what is just entertainment. There is plenty of non sense on this board, so why not Rick? Geeze!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit