Rick Fearon should apologise for accusing faders of being cowards

by cedars 188 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    so apparantly rick likes to blame gay people and call people gay who critize him. rick has fallen so far off the deep end, i really wonder what is next.

The movie American Beauty perfectly explains the internal conflict of a man, in our American culture, being gay. It is a documented psychological phenomenon of the brain that sometimes when a man is gay, they actually just go on a crusade against gay people even to the point of murder at times. Your story about Rick, yourmomma, is very reminiscent of that known phenomenon. Knowing today's science of the brain, I can't help but wonder why Rick so vehemently hates the act of homosexuality? Historically, these closet gay men turn to religions which take strong actions against homosexuality. This can provide a temporary oasis for the conflicted mind, but it always drives the person totally insane if they do not eventually come clean about the truth about their feelings for the same sex. Gay cannot be prayed away.

-Sab

• cedars
    cedars

Nicely explained Sab.

Wasn't Hitler rumoured to be gay?

Cedars

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Wasn't Hitler rumoured to be gay?

Hilter being half Jewish is a better example of an internal conflict that brought about one of the deadliest extremes known to human history. It's infintely important to be true to ourselves.

-Sab

• cedars
    cedars

Sabastious:

Hilter being half Jewish is a better example of an internal conflict that brought about one of the deadliest extremes known to human history.

Yes, I suppose that argument is more demonstrable. From what I learned, his anger towards Jews stemmed from the death of his mother at the hands of a Jewish doctor, even though the doctor was coerced into performing extremely risky medical treatments by the young Adolf in an attempt to cure her. It makes one shudder at the sheer scale of suffering exacted on the world as a result of one man's internal conflicts.

FYI - for anyone joining us on this thread, I am NOT comparing Fearon to Hitler by any stretch, and I apologise for dragging us off topic!!

Cedars

• freetosee
    freetosee

Iamallcool, so the reason you want RF banned is simply because he annoys you.
    I guess, the accomplishment will be, that by banning him, he will get punished for annoying you.
    okay.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

he annoys everyone, not just me.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Simon wil find a very good reason to ban him eventually. Thats up to him.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Simon just deleted him.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Has there been a post about it?

Oh well I guess we can all calm down now!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

SimonRe: ...Exposing Rick Fearon/KoolAidMan... posted ~ an hour ago (2/28/2012)

Post 18819 of 18819
    Since 3/23/2000

I agree. I think koolaid-man has had enough chances and I'm tired of the constant self-promotion and drama.

Deleted

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit