"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

ALL IT MATTERS TO YOU HOW MANY VIEWS YOU GET???????

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

like usual, Rick avoids questions. no surprise there.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I've got an idea...Let's lynch disfellowship that annoying Rick Fearon!

That'll show that b@stard how wrong he is to do something we disagree with!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Any thoughts on the pending trade of AJ Burnett to the Pirates? How about you Rick? AJ pitched so well against Boston UNTIL he came to the Yankees. Is he a headcase? = think so...and he could not take the NY pressure. How do you think he will do if he ends up in Pitt?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Our YouTube channel was the first and still the only one to get over 1 million views.
    It continues to be irresistibly satisfying and alluring to doubting Jehovah's Witnesses.
    So even though a hand full of criticizers find our videos counterproductive ,
    hundreds of thousands find solace and relief that finally something is working and getting the job done......RF

Thats your response to the fact You Believed:

Because of Your Presence..

The Kingdom Hall you were protesting at was Empty..

And..

The Memorial was Moved to another Location..

http://www.webook.com/wbimgid/3826413/w70/ccfff847a74d4124984a0a1e080039cb/cover.jpg

You think your a success because 1 million people watched you protest an empty Kingdom Hall?

The JW`s at that Kingdom Hall "Out Smarted" you..

Thats what 1 million people get to see..

There were 4 other people with you to protest an empty Kingdom Hall..

1man..Dick.....1 woman..Inez.....2 girls..Rachel & Soph

Of those 4..

Who actually "WERE" JW`s?

..................... ...OUTLAW

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

What happens when you do nothing?......... NOTHING!

• badseed
    badseed

Rick, some people left the watchtower just because they wanted to and not because someone held a sign in front of a KH. So, even if you do nothing, some will still leave. So, your statement is not totally true.

• Twitch
    Twitch

When I left, it wasn't because of some xj-nut-dub Maury Povich crusader wannabe. It was from talking to reasonable, sincere people that had no pretense or motive behind talking to me. I ain't saying you can't do what you do but in the same respect, I can (and will) disagree with it if I so choose.

Bah!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Those intolerant, contemptuous critics who will comment on this thread making harsh judgements and finding fault with those who protest are perhaps deep-down wishing they had the backbone to stop hiding in cyber-space, step away from their computer and "get out of the bleachers and into the game"

I don't usually post on Rick's threads but I can't let this go by unanswered. Disagreement does not equal ingorance or contempt. Apparently you find it hard to believe that it is impossible for some one to see the world from any point of view but your own. In this, frankly, I can't see the difference between you and the governing body. Mahatma Gandhi said that he never learned anything from some one who agreed with him. You might benefit from contemplating that idea.

When you make harsh judgements and find fault with everyone else you can expect to be answered in kind. If you don't like it, improve your treatment of those around you. This is just basic human nature.

As to lack of backbone, and hiding in cyberspace, anyone who has been paying attention to my posts knows that my real name is Jeff Thomas and that I live in Mill Creek, WA. I am hardly hiding. I am heavily involved in a rewrite of a novel that will be published one way or another. I expect it to spark considerable discussion on the subject of high control religion. I've consulted with a professional editor, who assures me that my work has promise. I've published an article on Randy's website and I'm working on another one. I also did a little bit of work on a compilation of quotes from the WTBS.

My light is not hidden under a basket.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    What happens when you do nothing?......... NOTHING!

The alternative to your cringeworthy, insensitive, self agrandising publicity stunts is not NOTHING! I certainly don't owe a creep like you any defence or explanation of what I do to open the eyes of JW's I care about.

Even the ones who've left the WT and are simply getting on with their lives, building a career, raising children, making new friends - even these exJWs who take zero interest in forums like this or even discussing their former lives - even they by their quiet example are doing more good and providing more food for thought for Jehovah's Witnesses than you are Rick.

You are a NOTHING!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit