"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Oh question for Rick....get out of the bleachers and into the game?? Whose game?? Yours? NO THANK YOU!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Issacusstin,

With the tens of thousands that turn for the protests out in Rick's head, he doesn't need Outlaw, me thinks. ;)

** disclaimer: turnout rates may be 99 percent lower than claimed **

• shamus100
    shamus100

** FURTHER DISCLAIMER: Actual turnout rates may be 99.999% lower than previously claimed **

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I agree Shamus.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Cedars, you may of tuned out ,but may I remind you our YouTube videos are number one in exposing The Watchtower!

Our YouTube channel was the first and still the only one to get over 1 million views. It continues to be irresistibly satisfying and alluring to doubting Jehovah's Witnesses.

So even though a hand full of criticizers find our videos counterproductive , hundreds of thousands find solace and relief that finally something is working and getting the job done.

Check it out.... http://www. youtube .com/user/ araretreat

• sizemik
    sizemik

I believe this tactic was tried about 80 years ago . . .

It didn't work then and everybody thought these guys were a bunch of nut-jobs . . . and they were possibly correct about that.

Is this not a cause for concern Rick? . . . trying an 80 year old cult tactic that didn't work and makes you look batshit crazy?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Pity that your video only has about 3,000 views.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." If they did this to you, you wouldn't be converted. You'd be mad!

Don't expect them to react any differently.

Disagreement is one thing, disruption and disrespect is another.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Rick...your youtube has 1 million views? I doubt that. Your claims are equally as believable as those of the wt. However, even if it were true it does not mean it has helped any doubting witness out of the org....it just means it is visible out their...just like (and just as worthless as) the millions of wt mags pinted.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

rick, it DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY FUCKING VIEWS YOU GET ON YOUTUBE, STOP BEING RETARDED!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit