"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Tempered
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

I thought the video was funny. But honestly the thing that this accomplishes is the fact that JWs will use it to support the fact that they are after them. I'm sure inside the hall everybody was commenting on how Satan is so active and desperate.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    What happens when you do nothing?......... NOTHING! .....RF

You said because of your Presence..

The JW`s probably held the memorial at another location..

Then called the Protest a success..

Next time have a WBT$ JW Memorial Protest at Jiffy Lube..

Who knows..

Maybe a JW will show up..

...OUTLAW

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    What happens when you do nothing?......... NOTHING!

And yet even doing nothing is better than suffering a loss.

Rather than do nothing and gain nothing, you go out and create a net loss... then proudly parade your mug around like "Look at me! Look at my face, and my big name! I reinforce everything the WT says about apostates!" You make truth-speakers out of the WT, Rick. Even JW's on the edge would rather have a laugh and joke with shallow friends than go outside and listen to some egomanic making an ass of himself. Even if they get curious and listen to your show - it's so full of bullshit and exaggerations it again re-confirms what the WT says.

Buy a damn whiteboard and think of something new that might result in a net positive. You can't even find more than a dozen ex-JWs to agree with you, and that's fail of epic proportions. You can't even preach effectively to the choir, and that takes a very, very special kind of bonehead.

Better to have a 2-man team than a 3-man team where the third guy is incompetent.

- Lime

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I've said it before. The best way to prove to JW's that the life they are living is BS, is to succeed outside the religion. I remember how convinced I was that if u left the "truth". Jehovah would abandon you and now as a former enemy of Satan, you are fair game to him. Always the stories of what happens when u leave.

Well we know it's crap. Someone out of that organization for 10years plus and living a good life, is really hard to dismiss. Eventually the self impossed poverty seems senseless

• koolaid-man
  • sizemik
    sizemik
    You can't even preach effectively to the choir, and that takes a very, very special kind of bonehead. . . . Lime

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Lime ,why don't you take a deep breath and sneak away from your kingdom hall on Memorial night and come to our protest and teach us how to do it?

Or why not muster up the courage and stand in front of your JW congregation .... make a youtube video and give us some helpful tips on how to protest more effectively

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L6Pq3iuErk&list=UU5SiqFSJttX7giJQFWO2aAA&index=19&feature=plcp

• koolaid-man
  • badseed
    badseed

You can take koolaid-man out of the borg but you can't take the borg out of koolaid-man.

What was that Rick? A kingdom hall outside a kingdom hall? If the JWs had given you a position of power you'd still be there, you're just mad cause they didn't so you protest. You know who you remind me of? Judge Rutherford.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit