"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Wishididntknow
    Wishididntknow

wow disrupting a religious service in progress. Yea that doesn't sound crazy.

Stupid is...stupid does.

• Fencing
    Fencing

All this does is serve to reenforce the stereotypes that the WB&TS presents to the R&F that "apostates" are all lunatics who have lost their minds without their direction.

By doing things like this, you do FAR more to set things back than you do to help people out.

• Stealth
    Stealth

You can't reason with narcissistic people.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Rick, you offer one person, anicdoally i might add, as proof this works...? In five years...? At some point the bigger fool is the person arguing with a fool. Ill be taking my leave... I wish you all the best as you attempt to help others leave the cult Mr Fearon.

• tornapart
    tornapart

'Mentally diseased' comes to mind..... at least that's what every targeted JW is going to think....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The schoolyard Bully is Back..

Silly Person..

(Doesn`t deserve a name)

Those intolerant, contemptuous critics who will comment on this thread making harsh judgements and finding fault
    with those who protest are perhaps deep-down wishing they had the backbone to stop hiding in cyber-space, step away from their computer

and "get out of the bleachers and into the game".....Rick Fearon

This is what happens when people Don`t Protest..

Religious Services with Me!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover

I told myself I wasn't going to comment on anymore of these threads from a psychotic, delusional moron...

but I can't help myself this time.

I have only one thing to say though...

Go *** yourself, KoolAid Nut

• Simon
    Simon

Protesting just plays into their hands and reinforces everything the WT has told people about 'apostates'. IMO you easily end up looking like the Westboro baptist nuts.

Question for all those who left: was it someone standing with a banner or causing a disturbance that convinced you?

Rick: I think you'll find that the reasoned discussion are what convince people to leave but only when they are ready to listen. All the protesting you do won't make anyone ready to listen though.

The only 'demonstration' that works is demonstrating that we're reasonable, well adjusted happy people. You don't do that. You are everything the WT has told people about apostates.

• cedars
    cedars

Well said Simon - the analogy with the Westboro Baptists is particularly appropriate.

Unfortunately, Rick not only thinks it is helpful to reinforce the seige mentality and persecution complex among Witnesses by picketing memorials - he also sees nothing wrong with labelling as cowards and watchtower operatives all those who won't adopt his approach.

Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Question for all those who left: was it someone standing with a banner or causing a disturbance that convinced you?.....Simon

Good Morning Simon..

Protesters were usually laughed at ..

The JW`s that didn't laugh were usually afraid of the NutJob Apostate Protesters..

I was raised in the JW Cult (3rd generation)..

I know alot of JW`s..

I don`t know of anyone who left the WBT$ because of protesters..

..................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit