"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yeah Rick, you are absolutely right. JWs will not talk to 'apostates', they will not read their lit, but you have come accross something truly groundbreaking here- simply picket outside their memorial service. They will all stop and listen, and you will reach so many. Now Rick, time to go back to your lithium, because if you beleive any of this you are more delusional than I even thought.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Rick, I watched your idiotic videos..all of them. I question the authenticity of that man who supposedly came over from the memorial to talk to you and was so shocked by the pedo scandal that he decided he would have nothing more to do with the witnesses. Given your record of honesty (actually dishonesty) I am guessing that was just a cohort of your playing a role.

• Londo111
    Londo111

What I care about is getting my friends and family out. Maybe not physically out, but at the very least, mentally out. To liberate the victims of Watchtower Babylon we need to work smarter, not harder.

It is taking more and more hours to make a convert, therefore, time and the internet, will continue to be the most effective force that works against making a single proselyte.

I don't think protests would deter most studies and other interested people, who are primed by the Witnesses to believe that Satan will oppose their interest. This would only confirm to them this prophesy.

Perhaps a few people would be curious…but to do the most good, to reach the most people, is it effective? One documented incident isn't proof--the Society cherrypicks its stories, such as on disfellowshipping in the 4/15 Watchtower as 'proof' that shunning family is the right thing to do. But they discount anything that contradicts this evidence.

Statistical anomalies exist. For instance, in regard to the Higgs Boson, the LHC is doing more rigorous testing before they declare proof. To do otherwise, is just to hear what we want to hear and filtering out contradictory incidents.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Maybe many active Jehovah's Witnesses have not left the Organization because of Apostate protesters.....
    But protesters can have a major impact in stopping people from getting involved with this evil Organization. Watch video for proof......RF

OK I watched it..

1 guy who supposedly came on the invitation of a JW Lady..She would have been at the Memorial..

That guy is her trophy..She wouldn't let him wander off..

With all the advertising outside he would have been warned about you,by everyone in the Hall..

Considering your Reputation for BS..

I agree with Issac..It looks like a Set Up..

Then there's the JW who "you say" talked to you,but wouldn't go on camera..

With all those signs a JW wouldn't be caught dead around you in public..

Especially at memorial surrounded by fellow JW`s..

Considering your Reputation for BS..

Sounds like another one of your Fabrications..

Then there the 2 pamphlets you gave out to 2 passing cars..

They could have been anyone..You say they were "Evidently JW`s"..

"Evidently"..

It`s the same word the WBT$ uses when they have No Evidence..

Then towards the end of the Video..

You point to the lack of vehicles in the Kingdom Hall Parking lot..

And..

Suggest there was No Memorial there at all..

That the memorial had been moved to another location because of your presence..

The entire Video Smacks of BS..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A bump for Rick so he can explain all the BS in the Video..

In the End

You didn`t believe there was a Memorial at that Kingdom Hall..

That the Memorial had been moved to another location because of your presence..

Even though you produced a non-JW who says he was there..As proof of your Impact on the WBT$..

By protesting a Memorial,you believe no one is attending at that location..

None of it makes any sense..

How about if you explain it to us?

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Good Catch, Outlaw, he will never know where was the other location because the brothers will not tell the weirdo rick fearon, I dont blame them.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

not my style. I think it scares people, makes them more devout, and us apostates look loopy

• cedars
    cedars

I'm sorry, I've tried watching that video that Rick posted, and I got about a minute through before I couldn't take any more. It's just too depressing. I truly hope I never end up being like that - pointing at banners in a dimly lit street and reading them out to an audience of 4 people, or however many there were.

It's just depressing - no other word for it.

Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If there was no Memorial there that night because of Rick Fearons presence..

And..

It had been moved to a new location..

(Watch the Video listen to Ricks own words)

Rick Fearon Staged a Phoney Interview in front of an Empty Kingdom Hall..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw....good catches. You are right...a memorial invite is lovebombed..mobbed, not left alone to wander outside by themself to the apostates in the street. Also funny how Rick claims JW came over to talk but conveniently did not want to be on camera but had no problem talking to him right out in the open in front of all the jws they know personally....yet they were so concerned cyberworld didnt see them talking to an apostate.

Outlaw, I take it you will not be joining Rick and company at their 2012 memorial monologue???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit