"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Now is a good time to start making preparations for the memorial night demonstration at your kingdom hall Thursday, April 5, 2012 , after sundown.

Close to 20 million people will attend this annual global Witness event including active Witnesses, relatives and Friends of witnesses, bible studies,return visits and still attached former witnesses. The evils of The Watchtower org.have to be exposed and this is an ideal time to do it.

Many around the world have been adversely affected by their association with Jehovah's Witnesses and you can be an instrumental force by standing tall and courageously exposing The Watchtower Organization.

There is no better way to let the Watchtower know your revulsion than to broadcast and present your view by standing fearlessly, demonstrating in front of a kingdom hall.

I am fully aware that a handful of the Internet therapists who post on this forum will not agree with this method of unmasking The Watchtower.

Those intolerant, contemptuous critics who will comment on this thread making harsh judgements and finding fault with those who protest are perhaps deep-down wishing they had the backbone to stop hiding in cyber-space, step away from their computer and "get out of the bleachers and into the game"

Lets make this a global event!...... pm me for free signs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8zcZ-eaBI8&lr=1

• Iamallcool
  • badseed
    badseed

That was a quick pounce there iamallcool

• Iamallcool
  • MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I agree! Paper the neighborhoods with protest signs! Do whatever it takes to heal the butt-hurt. One of my favorite anti-JW tactics is to carry WatchTower mags to assemblies and leave them as "tips" for the wait staff.

Really riles 'em up!

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

What the hell is the "bleaches" ? I am assuming you mean bleachers. Your stunts remind me of a wannabe Pt Barnum except you are more sensationalistic and not as ethical.

Siam

• finally awake
    finally awake

You go right ahead and do your thing, but don't call me for bail money

• elderelite
    elderelite

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is going to release a statment that reads as follows:

" As an organization,as a high control group/cult and as its leaders we, the Governing Body of Jehovahs Witnesses, would like to thank Rick Fearon for stupidly and blindly walking into the trap we set of teaching our members that any who leave our cult are rabbid, evil opposers who persecute their former brothers and fall victium to satans system of things. Without Mr Fearon and his ilk our membership wouldnt have the negative sterotype to obsses on and may be curiouse about those who leave. Again, our sincere thanks for fullfilling our dire warnings and helping keep our members where they belong. In the kingdom hall and afraid of leaving."

This was reported by someone identifying himself only as "johnny" and claiming to have to read it on a computer that belonged to a member of the governing body of jehovahs witnesses. I believe it to be true. Dial in and decide for yourself!

• just Ron
    just Ron

Well said EE the only ones they may help are new ones thinking about joining. The internet is already doing a good jod of that though. It won't change die hards. Most likely entrench them more.

They live for the persecution with it the end is coming don't run off or you will die and with out it they are just a dying cult.

Persecution is like the glue that holds them together.

Ron

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

wow disrupting a religious service in progress. Yea that doesn't sound crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit