"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars
    Koolaid man I apologize for the mistake. 340,000 is your highest video.

Good for you Sab. If you apologize to him, it might show him how easy apologizing really is. Rick seems to have a big problem saying the "S" word, particularly when it comes to his comments about "jealous internet radio personalities".

(Note to James, the keys to my Ferarri are in the post, if I have one!)

Cedars

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sabastious, thank you for your research on my you tube channel. It should be noted for accuracy, (as that is our objective on this forum) that one of the videos got 340,940 views making it the most viewed critical you tube video exposing The Watchtower Organization.

I engaged into verbal critique of you when you posted your 1 million views thread. That was Nov 26th 2011 which was three months ago. Since then I have made many more posts directed at you and your message personally. The only time you have actually addressed me in return was here and it was to make a numeric correction. You exhibit textbook narcissism

-Sab

• shamus100
    shamus100

Sabastious!!! How DARE YOU!

** clutches onto Rick like Ted Jacaraz **

• cedars
    cedars

Sab, I can't believe I'm jealous of you over this. I've addressed Rick LOADS of times and he hasn't had the guts to reply once. Count yourself privileged! The mighty Rick condescends to few of us mere mortals.

On a serious note, I'm a bit gutted that Rick's resurrection of this thread and our bumping responses have led to Rick recruiting someone to come to picket a memorial with him. Shawn10538 seems like a really nice guy, and I'm worried that he's fallen for Rick's spin hook, line and sinker. Would this have happened if we'd given Rick his ammo?

Cedars

• sabastious
    sabastious

He said my name! I'm star struck!

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Shawn10538 seems like a really nice guy, and I'm worried that he's fallen for Rick's spin hook, line and sinker. Would this have happened if we'd given Rick his ammo?

There is nothing inherently wrong with picketing the Watchtower. However it's quickly becoming an obsolete method of raising awareness about the Watchtower whereas it used to be the sole means in many communities. The Watchtower still claims to be the fastest growing religion despite what all those communities so bravely put together. The Watchtower can purport that they have more growth than they actually do, much like Rick Fearon's inflated YouTube Sessions, because they actually are still convinving people even in this day in age. I speculate, along with Outlaw and many others, that picketing has reinforced programming from people within the religion. It's a moral dilemma to deprogram and solidify programming at the same time. One may be out, but one may have been scared into forever staying. Maybe the one that stayed in has kids and now there is more suffering because they were scared by Rick Fearon's demonic activities.

It's a more sensible approach to do something like youtube poster laurasandeastman did. She quietly went to a Witness event wearing a shirt with apostate verbiage on it. The Watchtower makes it abundently clear that the verbal contract baptised members have with them is forever. That contract, as per the Govering Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, is tied to salvation as well as eternal damnation through mankinds only means, Christ. Laura, and every Witness DA'ed or DF'ed inactive or active, have a right to be involved in the worshipping environment they are familiar with. And they have a right to choose what clothing they wear while they do it too.

What Laura did was show us a new effective way of spreading a message without hate and without words. Her method supersedes picketing.

-Sab

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Sab, I accept your apology and really it was no big deal.

• Violia
    Violia

There are many ways to anti-witness. Picketing was once the most effective way . We now have other mediums that will reach a lot more folks. JWS would drive up and down a street with a boom box blaring - religion is a snare and a racket- yet that was effective for jws at one time.

One person can make a difference and what Steven did -forcing the jws to follow the law- is amazing.

We can't "bring the wts down" but a chip here and a chip there hurts them. Getting information to folks before they take that Wt/ at the door is most effective thing we can do.

These discussion boards are great and help a lot of people. I really see the youtube and net talk shows as the way to move forward.

( sorry about spelling, no spell check)

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Rick what are you core doctrines for your Church? Rick have you heard of "If You Break It, You Buy It!" What do you plan on doing with the people you break? Will your Church be able to handle a diverse group of men and women, who might want to believe different from you? Will you disfellowship them, if they attend your Church and disagree with your doctrine? Rick, this question will at least bump your thread back to the front of the page.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Bubblegum Apotheosis for lnquiring......... check my other website and perhaps it will answer your questions.

http://www.upperroomministriesnewengland.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit