"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• justmom
    justmom

Well koolaid man..........they shouldn't be too upset at this. Just a little taste of their own medicine. Atfer all, they trained us to be able to do this and be proud of it!!!!

Page 156 & 265 of the proclaimers book.....

jutmom

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

I would not expect anything less than insanity from "Kool-Aid man", He reminds me of "Peter Griffin's" absent "good angel", when a ethical "Family Guy" situation emerges. Kool-Aid man, what for your good angel, he's stuck in traffic, don't listen to your little devil!

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

I would not expect anything less than insanity from "Kool-Aid man", He reminds me of "Peter Griffin's" absent "good angel", when a ethical "Family Guy" situation emerges. Kool-Aid man, what for your good angel, he's stuck in traffic, don't listen to your little devil!

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

I understand your motivations and all, but for a lot of people on this forum, this kind of confrontation and combative behavior is completely foreign to how we were raised and brought up. I may have left the Witnesses, but it gives me no joy to confront my former associates about it. Knowing quite well how isolated and insular Witnesses tend to be, I feel that this method makes them more afraid and suspicious of the outside world rather than drawn to it. The Kingdom Hall becomes a safe haven rather than an oppressive regime.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

bingo, he makes it too easy for them. Acting just like the stereotype

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I'm torn actually.

He's trying to make a difference in his way. JWs that are intractable and unreasonable will be moved to even stronger belief in the WT Org perhaps due to his "persecution"...but some of the weak ones may be clicking on the internet afterwards.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

The "game" is not effectively fought in KH parking lots. (And it isn't a game. The entire existance of good thinking people is at stake... so please stop being such a low-efficiency screw-up.)

- Lime

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

A little present for ya, Ricky!!!
    (Just for old time's sake...)

V665V665

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I hate you Rick. I hate that you're undermining all the hard work of tactful, considerate individuals who've gone before you. Kind people like Ray Franz, Randy Watters, Barbera Anderson and others.

I hate that when JW's I care about think of apostates they will have their negative images reinforced by f***ing retards like you.

I hate your willful and deliberate lack of compassion in favour of some self-delusional messiah/saviour complex you seem to have developed. I hate that you continue to antagonise the ex-jw community when time and again they rail at you for you selfish publicity stunts. Take the f***ing hint moron!

I hate you. I would never hurt you or encourage anyone else to do so but I just want you to know what you've managed to accomplish in my personal case. You elicit a similar hatred from me that the Watchtower did when my eyes began to open - think about that you idiot.

Leave Jehovah's Witnesses alone to worship peacefully on their most important evening, the fight does NOT belong there.

Grow up Rick - FAST.

• hotspur
    hotspur

Idiotic and crass! In the UK, it is actually a criminal offence to disrupt a religious service!

You expect a sympathetic response? You are more naive than I ever imagined.

[Incidentally - it is possibly more correct to say 'get off of the bleachers....' ]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit