"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Rick, thinking about what Marvin Shilmer said, I do agree, you are probably enraged for belief in a half-truth,and your voice which fell upon deaf ears at Brooklyn. Don't do anything rash, can't you try to be like the knowledgable "Old Apostate On The Hill" who I still remember, after 38 years? use education, kindness, and a soft demeanor, you know "Louder does not mean righter" and you will be the one, who suffers deep frustration!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

nic, i read somewhere that he goes to the city hall for permit for protesting each year. It is the same KH ever since every year. They could have challenge it, but they never did since he did them a "favor". I am sure that the elders told the congregation not to pay attention to weirdo rick fearon.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

rick fearon, maybe I should email the westboro baptist church that you are just like them, maybe they want to be friends with you.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Maybe many active Jehovah's Witnesses have not left the Organization because of Apostate protesters..... But protesters can have a major impact in stopping people from getting involved with this evil Organization. Watch video for proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC4OroaWDus&feature=related

• shamus100
    shamus100

D: I can't believe that I watched that!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, you need to change your diet or you will die of heart attack.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh come on now, Iam. You're better than that.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think I will cry at Rick Fearon's funeral.

• badseed
    badseed

Rick, I think we're still waiting for last year's video which was to show some witnesses giving you the thumbs up. Did I miss something?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

he probably lied to us about that. he is kooky and delusional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit