"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The implication of the OP is that if you do not set up protest signs and actively demonstrate at your local KH, you are not "in the game."

Rick Fearons Protests against JW Events..

Are "USED" to "Promote Rick Fearons Church"..

Rick Fearon "Advertises his Church" at his JW Protests..

Rick wants More Members for His Church and..

He Expects You to help him Get Them..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• Dune
    Dune

To each their own, but I err on the belief that you win by living, excelling and suceeding at life.

Everytime a witness sees or hears about me and learns that i'm not a drug addict, diseased or gang affiliated (like i'm supposed to be because i left the trooof) i win a small personal victory.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't come here very often any more, but every time I do koolaid guy's garbage is always near the top of the list. This forum is starting to look like it's about koolaid guy rather than Jehovah's Witnesses. Maybe it's appropriate. He's more annoying then they are.

W

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

For those showing interest in wanting to join us in Massachusetts , private mail me for more info.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    For those showing interest in wanting to join us in Massachusetts , private mail me for more info.....RF

Rick Fearons Decietful..

"Bait and Switch" JW Memorial Protest..

Bait..

Advertise a JW Memorial Protest..

Switch..

Advertise "Rick Fearons Church" at the JW Memorial Protest..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Outlaw, even if he did advertise his church, why does it bother you so much?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Question Minimus..

Protesting a JW Memorial is Bad Enough..

Using a JW Memorial Protest..

To advertise Another Church is Much Worse..

#1..The Worst kind of Apostate in Watchtower World

Is someone who leads you away from the WBT$,to someone,or something else..

As usual..Rick fits the bill perfectly..

He`s everything the WatchTower warns JW`s about..

#2..Rick makes no mention about "Advertising His Church at JW Memorial Protests" ..

In his JW Memorial Protest Advertisements..

You don`t find out till you get there..

"Deceit by Omission"

Nothing is "Above Board" with Rick Fearon..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

dune thats the way a real protest happens. I applaud u

• minimus
    minimus

OUTLAW, I don't agree with Rick's approach. Having said that, who cares if he advertises his church, his site or his "apostasy"? Why should you? Rick is in the advertising business. PT Barnum is his hero, I think. LOL

• sabastious
    sabastious
    You got 1 millon hits on youtube for that Video..

Hello Outlaw, Rick Fearon's YouTube account does not have a single video with 1 million views, but rather 30 videos with a combined total of 1 millions views. It should be pointed out that a view is not necessarily an individual person. Because YouTube videos have comments they act as social hubs on the topic at hand. Much like an Origianl Post on a forum with subsequent replies. A lot of people who make comments are replied to by other commenters. This notifies the person that their comment has been replied to in their email and provides a link back to the video to continue the discussion. There are also people who enjoy checking back as readers and not participants.

The technical term for a view is a SERVER SESSION with the YouTube page and that's what consitutes a view (nowadays at least). So, when the person who has their comment replied to clicks the link to the YouTube page the video will register another session or view from them. Therefore, one person can end up contributing many sessions to a single video. Rick Fearon's most viewed content is a five year old video with 50,000 views. That is pretty small potatoes in the world of YouTube for being so old. However it does have a good Like to Dislike ratio and should be considered successful.

Please take note of his subscriber to view ratio:

araretreat's channel (as of Feb 25th 2012):

• 1004 subs
    • 1.08 million video sessions (views)
    • 0.1% subscription to view percentage

^ These numbers indicate a net gain of 1 subscriber per 1,000 video sessions. That is a very poor ratio when comparred to accounts like

danmera's channel:

• 333 subs
    • 36234 video sessions
    • 0.9% subscription to view percentage

erbell98's channel:

• 103 subs
    • 8959 video sessions
    • 1.1% subscription to view percentage

exjwphilophy's channel (my channel):

• 164 subs
    • 9953 video sessions
    • 1.6% subscription to view percentage

There are other statistics that are tracked such as Likes and Dislikes which provide good feedback as well. But the subscription rate, imo, is the meat and potatoes number because that means you are actually in that person's video feed when you upload a video and you might even be sending them an email upon upload (they have the option).

What the above numbers show is that Rick seems incapable, at least with 30 videos tries, to get over the 0.1% sub rate even though he has so many more video sessions than others who seem to easily surpasss it. This could indicate that his audience is not very interested in what he has to say.

According to these numbers, "No Fluff, Just Shock" seems to run straight into a natural wall. A good captain would notice this and make the needed changes to increase productivity of his ship.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit