"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    HintOfLime..... have you read some of the offensive posts made on this thread.... Rudeness, discourteous and frivolously disrespectful comments including vulgar language ..... and you are upset because I use the term moral coward.

I am upset because you really do think so highly of yourself that you can JUDGE other people, able to decern their moral character.

If people are rude to you, consider this: perhaps it is because of the way YOU behave. Radical thought. "I'm not meeting up to Brother Fearon's standards! I need to behave just like him to be approved, or he'll call me a 'coward'." Screw that shit - you talk just like the watchtower - demanding respect but earning none. Who freaking cares what Rick Fearon thinks? Rick Fearon promotes lies and exaggerations on his show, and when those things are exposed, he doesn't appologize for it or come clean. Rick Fearon is behaves just like the Watchtower.

There are much better moral standards to live up to in this world than Rick Fearon's morals (the ones YOU set for yourself and clearly demonstrated here.. Or to put it simply - if you haven't needed to appologize for anything... do you consider yourself perfect?).

There are much better things to do with one's life than fight the Watchtower.

- Lime

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Precisely. Not only do these protests reinforce the negative image JWs have regarding apostates, and help feed their persecution complex, it validates their over-inflated sense of their own importance.

• Mary
    Mary
    Rick said: For those showing interest in wanting to join us in Massachusetts , private mail me for more info.

Yes, I'm sure your Inbox will be flooded with PM's for that one.

Protesting outside a KH on Memorial night trying to get Witnesses out, is about as effective as Witnesses standing on the street corner with their magazines, trying to get people in. And we're still waiting for that video you promised us after last year's 'protest', Rick. You know, the one where you said that Witnesses were giving you the two thumbs up? Where is it? Did I miss it?

Ladies and gentlement, Rick continues to post his silliness here because he appears to have a narcassitic personality. He also seems weirdly addicted to how many "views" his threads get and seems to think that he's the next best thing to Jesus Christ because one of his videos has over 300,000 'views'. Well, a farting contest on youtube has over 1.7 million views, so I wouldn't be too excited over your tally yet.

After all the strange things you've lied about on here (and have been caught at), I would think if you had any shred of self-respect left, you'd just slink away and continue doing.....whatever it is that you do. Instead, you repeatedly post ridiculous threads, knowing full well what kind of response you're going to get, so it would appear that our answers satisfy your 'persecution complex'.

Ah well, if you want to waste your life like that, knock yourself out............

• red21
    red21

@nicolau...You may not agree with Rick, but at least he doesn't swear like a sailor at someone? Do you kiss your mothers, sister, father, or children with that mouth. If he wants to protest let him. Will it make a difference for most...maybe not. I began researching the Internet after 40 years and read CoC and that did more for me. But, Rick serves his own purpose and in the way he believes he should act...so just leave him alone? We left the borg so people wouldn't tell us what to do and now you think you have the right to tell HIM what to do? I don't feel antagnosed as an ex-JW? So, you do not speak for everyone. Are you really from England....if so, then you have even LESS of a valid opinion in my book...worry about your own country I would say. I lived in New England for many years and rarely if ever heard anything about what Rick was doing. So, it may not get that much press or notice by most but again, I support his RIGHT to do this as much as anyone decides to Occupy Wallstreet. I think they are wasting their time too but they still have the right despite your narrow view...and narrow it is.

• red21
    red21

And yet that is what so many of you do, dig it up post after post after post? If your really feel this way,

the just get off the board and never post again and then you can truly say you have left it behind? That is

my thinking at least?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    And yet that is what so many of you do, dig it up post after post after post? If your really feel this way,
    the just get off the board and never post again and then you can truly say you have left it behind? That is

Believe it or not - there is more to life than just seeking revenge against those that fooled you. There is the re-discovery of ones self, relating and connecting to other people, etc. THAT is what this site is for many of us.

Many of us have 'left it behind' - but we still relate to other people who shared our upbringing.

And we know SHARKS swimming in the water trying to turn rejection of falsehoods into a religion of revenge when we see it.

Do you kiss your mothers, sister, father, or children with that mouth.

Humans speak fouler things than just individual words. "Fu" is just a common syllable. "ck" is just a common syllable. If "individual words" are as deep a thing as you can put together at once - then you'll never understand. Rick speaks lies and then he doesn't appoligize for it when those lies are exposed. His behavior on this forum is far more offensive than individual words could ever be. Being truthful should be "posting guideline"..

I'd much rather be known as an "ass" than a "liar" myself.

- Lime

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Keyser that is so right on. Showing up and engaging 'dubs just empowers them. They really feel relevent when they get all the attention. The thought of waving a stupid sign outside the KH reminds me of those stupid sandwich boards back in the '30's from JW's. "Religion is a snare and a racket." Yea like that wasn't intended to provoke a response.

• garyneal
    garyneal

*sigh*

face palm

Facepalm

• shamus100
    shamus100

Let's make something out of this thread:

Oh, I've got it! For Gary Neal: Pet the kitty! :D

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Oh, I've got it! For Gary Neal: Pet the kitty! :D