"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what I find annoying about his site, is that he is focusing on such a small group of people. They can't seem to look outside the box. When they advertised Unthanks interview it was the same thing. Small rag mags where a JW MIGHT see it. Anything having to do with JW's shouldn't be marketed to JW's. They are not going to listen. especially these sensationalist type advertisements. They look just as nutty as the protesters outside of the DA. I NEVER paid attention to them.

However, if the terrible consequances of living a JW lifestyle gets into the general press, then the WT makes changes. They care little of their followers writing in. They already have them. But when the general public starts inquiring, the switch gears fast. And I mean the most serious of issues. Pedophiles, abandonment of children or elderly parents because they don't share the same opinion as u anymore. Crazy education and facts in their mags. Blood.

His site provides exactly what HE needs. Whatever table scraps of attention people are willing to throw at him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW, I don't agree with Rick's approach. Having said that, who cares if he advertises his church, his site or his "apostasy"?
    Why should you? Rick is in the advertising business. PT Barnum is his hero, I think. LOL.....Minimus

Why do I care?..

I still have family in..They believe everything the WBT$ says..And..

Theres Rick Fearon..In Person..Proving the WBT$ right..

An Apostate trying to lead JW`s somewhere else..

By advertising "His OWN Church"at a JW Memorial Protest..

Now try telling your family..

Your not trying to get them to follow someone or something else..

Any chance you had to talk to them,is gone..

Rick Fearon just Screwed You..

Hey Sab..

Rick Fearon's YouTube account does not have a single video with 1 million views,
    but rather 30 videos with a combined total of 1 millions views. Rick Fearon's YouTube account does not have a single video with 1 million views,
    but rather 30 videos with a combined total of 1 millions views.....Sab

It figures..

Why would we expect Fearon to be truthful about anything?..

Thanks for clearing that up..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Sabastious , thank you for your research on my you tube channel. It should be noted for accuracy, (as that is our objective on this forum) that one of the videos got 340,940 views making it the most viewed critical you tube video exposing The Watchtower Organization.

Some on this forum have an insatiable appetite to discredit, and condemn everything I say without proper research.

Mob mentality runs rampant on this forum..... When people are part of a group, they often experience deindividuation , or a loss of self-awareness. When people deindividuate , they are less likely to follow normal restraints and inhibitions and more likely to lose their sense of individual identity.

Groups can generate a sense of emotional excitement, which can lead to the provocation of behaviors that a person would not typically engage in if alone. Think about the last sporting event or concert you attended. It’s unlikely that you would have been yelling or singing the way you were if you were the only person doing it! The group seems to make some behaviors acceptable that would not be acceptable otherwise.

Find fault if you like..... But our you tube videos, our website, our conference calls and yes our much criticised protests are helping Witnesses find the exit door at their Kingdom Halls.

Two of our videos that are really working....... watch below. Disffellowshiped 340,940 views ....... Bedroom laws 229,630 views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7tsA0Nng4&list=UU5SiqFSJttX7giJQFWO2aAA&index=30&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLj9FmJGVrI&list=UU5SiqFSJttX7giJQFWO2aAA&index=29&feature=plcp

• shamus100
    shamus100

Good job, Rick! I think that there is a real mob mentality here too. At least you are doing your thing the best way that you know how.

The governing body really missed out when they didn't grab onto you with both arms. What in the hell were they thinking?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Rick, your over-the-top sensationalism discredits honest apostates. There are other ways besides waving signs outside of a Memorial.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Some on this forum have an insatiable appetite to discredit, and condemn everything I say without proper research.....Rick Fearon

Remember the Mayor of Buffalo pic you used for a Six Screens Promotion?..

This was your Lame Response..

After you got caught using the Mayor of Buffalo`s Picture..

Many on this forum rush to judgement and immediately criticize anything Koolaid-man posts.

Strong minded reasonable ones wait patiently, research the content in the thread and without hesitation

listen to the conference call before making a premature evaluation.....Rick Fearon

The Mayor of Buffalo had nothing to do with that Six Screens Promotion..

Your consistantly caught in your own BS..Your reputation couldn`t be any worse..

People are Judged by the Company they Keep..

Decent People need to be Warned about Rick Fearon..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

OUTLAW! How could you say such things!

Stop clouding the thread with facts.

I'll just choose to ignore your insane comments, you disgusting awful vile beast! I'm going out to protest with hundreds of thousands while you sit there and do little but complain.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Koolaid man I apologize for the mistake. 340,000 is your highest video.

-Sab

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, quiet sabastious!

Come protest with thousands of protesters. I love Rick. He is my new governing body idol of apostates. Anything he says is gold, baby, GOLD!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I'm all for it. I am interested in free signs. PM me Rick and we'll talk.

Anybody in So Cal who wants to get out there with me? I'm open as to the Kingdom Hall we do it at. But the closer to Long Beach the better for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit