"Get out of the bleachers and into the game"... Memorial 2012 demonstration.

by koolaid-man 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Alfred
    Alfred

Rick's crowd grows to a whopping 16 in 2034 at Watchtower Headquarters...

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Alfred, Rick will be in his 80's in 2034.

or he will grow old and die before 2034.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Shawn for stepping forward and wanting to participate in protesting against The Watchtower Organization. If more had the courage to step forward and protest in front of their kingdom hall , The Watchtower would be out of business in a short time.

It is great to see that you have no fear of The Watchtower , more than I can say for some of the moral cowards who post on this forum.

I will be in touch with you and get you some free signs to hold up in front of your kingdom hall.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

are you calling us cowards?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    If more had the courage to step forward and protest in front of their kingdom hall , The Watchtower would be out of business in a short time.

No it wouldn't. Religion thrives on opposition. JW's are taught that "Satan" hates "true religion" - hating them just provides a real-world "satan" for them.

Irrelevance is what takes the wind out of their sails. By providing such real-world opposition, you become a literal manefestation of "satan", and drive home the point.

You are doing exactly waht the Watchtower wants you to do. You give strength to the Watchtower's doctrine. Most people on this board are smart enough to realize that is what you are doing WILL NOT WORK.

It is great to see that you have no fear of The Watchtower , more than I can say for some of the moral cowards who post on this forum.

Are you familiar with the phrase "bite the had that feeds"? This forum has (for reasons far beyond my meger comprehension) allowed you to freely advertise your "LOOK AT HOW IMPORTANT I AM" crap here... and you respond to that by continually insulting this community. I would very much like to express what I think of you - but I'll respect the forum rules and give the mods a break.

Additionally - it is not cowardice to refuse to participate in something that is stupidly ineffective at improving the human condition. The world really does have much, much bigger problems than Jehovah's Witnesses.

If some people on this forum want to participate in improving the human condition - I plead that they consider the bigger picture - beyond their own life experience.

- Lime

• Alfred
    Alfred

Look at me.

Now look at my websites... I have at least two.

Now look at me

Now dial into my conference calls...'

Now look at me again

By the way, you're all cowards...

• minimus
    minimus

Some need to ignore those that are counterproductive to the jess. If your family is not out by now, Rick fearon is not their stumbling block,

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

HintOfLime ..... have you read some of the offensive posts made on this thread.... Rudeness, discourteous and frivolously disrespectful comments including vulgar language ..... and you are upset because I use the term moral coward.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Silly Person..

(Doesn`t deserve a name)

It is great to see that you have no fear of The Watchtower , more than I can say for some of the moral cowards who post on this forum......RF

Why not Tell People what Your Really Doing at these Protests?..

You advertise a JW Memorial Protest..

Then advertise "Your Own Church" at the JW Memorial protests you promote..

Bait and Switch..

You`ve been caught numerous times being decietful here on JWN..

The only name Blacker than Yours in ExJW World,is the WBT$..

Your a "Pariah"..

An "OutCast" in both ExJW World and Watchtower World..

...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, if huge majority of us do not like you, why dont you get out of this forum, then you will not need to complain about us anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit