• truthseeker
    truthseeker

thetrueone,

thanks for the video, I'll take a look.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

So, does a rock have sexual desire?

No. Of course not!

Why? Well, that seems silly! It has no reproductive organs, no sex hormones, and it has no brain, "programmed" for sexual reproduction.

A rock couldn't get laid if it tried!

So, does man have sexual desire?

Yes! I can personally attest to this one.

Why? I have these reproductive organs between my legs, hormones (which seem to be waning significantly with age) and my brain is programmed to think about sex (albeit less frequently than ever)

And I know for a fact that this combination of hormones and brain programming are what produce my desire to have sex (on occasion). I don't think anyone would argue with that.

So how is it that "angels", with no sexuality, no reproductive organs, hormones, or brains programmed for sex--- want to go to earth and have sex with women?

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

truthseeker,

There are at least 6 completely different and not interdependent ways to prove that the flood, as described, could not have happened. All based on mountains of academic work, proof and worldwide consensus.

There is only one way to make it plausible by blurring the hard stops and replacing them with writings of an origin dated centuries after the purported event....

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Breakfast, another question would be, why would they necessarily find only women attractive? Angels are spirits, but they are males too?

Also, couldn't angels have found animals attractive? I know, bizzare and disgusting, but one has to push the boundaries on these discussions sometimes to get a point across.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Fundies are so dumb.

• thetrueone
  • truthseeker
    truthseeker

Elderlite,

The demons were punished by being prevented from materializing into flesh and blood as they once did. The Ark was the safety vessel to the new Earth to a new world. Because badness is inherent in mankind, it would eventually spring up again into the offspring born after the flood. This is what will happen during the Millenium as new offspring are born and come to maturity. Those who want to disobey God during the 1,000 year reign will be given sufficient time to alter their thinking and behavior. Those who don't will die before the Millenium ends.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

EntirelyPossible,

Fundies are so dumb

I think your comment in regards to the subject of the flood is the antithesis to your screen name

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Knowsnothing,

Breakfast, another question would be, why would they necessarily find only women attractive? Angels are spirits, but they are males too?

Also, couldn't angels have found animals attractive? I know, bizzare and disgusting, but one has to push the boundaries on these discussions sometimes to get a point across.

Angels are genderless. In the Bible, they appear in the likeness of men in harmony with the Creator's preference that they are "sons of God" - but they can go either way, as men or women. It is whichever they have a preference for or what they feel inside.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

In the known and acknowledged physics which we can confidently presume, the time scale of this event presents

an even greater problem. Because we know how long it takes for water to evaporate and its certainly a lot longer than what is purposed

in the great flood, including the supposed 40 days of constant rain. Think of the highest mountain tops covered in water.

To believe in the flood of Noah one would have to thrown a multitude of rational logic into the trash can, based on physics alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit