Applying Math, Physics, Archeology to THE STORY OF NOAH

by Terry 464 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

EE, consider yourself, ahem, blessed to have taken the red pill...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

elderlite,

I'm not talking about the physical human brain. The mind is yourself, your consciousness, the thing that says "I'm alive"

I believe that when you die, you go to heaven - simple.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

TRUTHSEEKER - read Thomas Nagel's "What Is It Like to Be A Bat." It will not answer any of your questions, it will not disprove the flood, and it will not prove any point I have tried to make. It is a fun read.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

breakfast,

Thanks for the recommendation.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol yi yan... I am usually greatfull.... But if ignorance is bliss i feel cheated tonight :-P

Ok lets tey agin seeker.... U said they had sex on their minds.... they had no concept of sex or reproduction! They had no physical body! It was "unnatural" for them to have bodies.... But they had the desiresthat webt with them???

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

thetrueone,

You can't possible prove what you just said in as much as you say I can't prove the Flood happened.

So if you cant prove that this story ever occurred and there is a mountain of evidence that it never occurred,

the noted reins of those kings to use as an example, then it places itself if one were to be intellectually honest, a simple story of fiction.

It creates a situation upon us in just how intellectual honest each and everyone of us are ... doesn't ?

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Breakfast,

Here's a lit

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

thetrueone,

I understand what you're saying. No, I can't prove it happened. But I am a Christian who believes the Bible. Am I to just pick and choose what to believe just because your "mountains of evidence" apparently say otherwise? To deny the Flood, I might as well deny Christ.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

The periodic table cannot be applied to spirit energy.

It can not be applied to the energy of Xenu either, so what?

uh, whatever...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Is there a time limit on editing posts because I'm getting an error message.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit