Applying Math, Physics, Archeology to THE STORY OF NOAH

by Terry 464 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious

The story, in my opinion, has a narrative outline that is lost when mulling over details like this. If you think of it like a play it makes much more sense.

Characters:

YHWH Creator of the Universe

Noah and his Family

The Bad Humans

The Bad Spirits

The Nephilim

Plot:

YHWH created everything and was displeased with the way his creation was going about their business. He decided action was necessary. This choice was because of an intermingling of creations from the realm which he resided and the realm of the humans. This intermingling created a hybrid race between the worlds. This new race was not human, but was not spirit either and decided to enslave the humans and ignore the rules of the spirit realm. This went on without intervention because of the rules of the spirit realm which were now being broken in brazen manner. The Nephilim were not subject to the old rules being from both flesh and spirit. Only at this point does YHWH decide to intervene when one side is able to cheat so-to-speak.

YHWH decides to take the problem at it's core. The very ability of the spirit realm and the flesh realm to intermingle to the point of reproduction. His solution in his devine wisdom was to annihilate all life on the earth essentially severing the connection with a reboot. This was the only way to truly restart without the open connection to the spirit realm. This time around that hole would be filled and the Nephilim will be kept from coming into existence. This will require a long term strategy that differs from anything previous.

^ I don't even have to mention the means of which the annilation of all life on earth takes place. That is a detail that can be left out, or even changed, without losing true to the original message of the story. Which is that God provides a life boat when life is capsizing even if it's our own fault. It is a story about who he picks for his reboots. According to one of these doomsday stories, the Great Flood Story of the Bible, the criteria is contingent on righteousness. Noah was blameless and upright. So that's how to beat the system: love.

-Sab

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

The canopy that shrouded the earth before the flood had its floodgates opened and that’s where much of the water came from; also, the underground springs sprang forth. Before this the entire earth was like a hot-house. After the canopy fell, the Poles were frozen, that's why green vegetation can be found in the ice.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Sabastious,

Let's add to your story....

As mankind grew in numbers, Satan successfully tempted some of the Celestial Order of angels away from God's heavenly oganization. They materialized on this planet and married human women. It was no secret that they had been angels. They told the anti-diluvian people what secrets they knew of heaven. The marriages between the angels and humans, as well as the guarded secrets of the Heavenly Court being divulged, did not please God.

The fallen angels kept some of their superior attributes while taking fleshly form, and this produced the Nephilim sons that became “mighty ones”. Something else that made them stronger and mightier was the eating of animal flesh, which was not on mankind’s menu at that time. Mankind was only in its first thousand years, and it was soon to be wiped out, except for Noah and his family. The story of the fallen angels and the Nephilim can be found in the Book of Enoch, originally left out of the Bible because scholars doubted its authenticity which is something that happened with many accounts.

The Cherubs received a new order from God. Not only were they to guard the garden, they were to look after Noah and his family as well; for Noah was commissioned by God to preach to the human race. He was to warn of the coming flood; that they needed to follow his warning if they were to survive; namely, to board the Ark when told to do so. He was also to preach a condemning message to the Nephilim and their wives, and the wives of the fallen angels, that the marriages were unholy unions; that the Nephilim were outcasts of God’s creation, and they would all perish at the flood without chance of survival.

The fallen angels that had taken on bodies of flesh were not part of that judgment. They simply dissolved the bodies and went back into The Spirit Realm. There, they were handed out judgment by the Creator for their part in further corrupting Mankind. Noah’s message was very distressing to the Nephilim, their wives, as well as the fallen angel’s wives; so, it became necessary for the Cherubic Order of angels to provide front line protection to them during this preaching work and until the flood came and swept mankind away. It should be noted that the angels could materialize into men or women, it was whichever they had a preference for.

During those thousand years, countless tries attempted at gaining entry to the garden were thwarted. There were many people, including angelic offspring, that died trying to get to the tree of life. Due to the flaming sword, it was impossible for any of the fallen angels to raid the Tree of Life and retrieve the fruit for their wives; however, it should be noted that the fruit would not have benefited the Nephilim; they were not covered under the original covenant that mankind had with God, since they were hybrids. It would have benefited the fallen angel’s wives as well as the wives of the Nephilim. So, it was the Cherubic Order of angels that stood between them and the garden; and a holy flaming sword that protected the sacred tree.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

thetrueone,

Down through the milleniums, humans have suffered the judgment of vessel death, and for those involved in judgements, like Adam and Eve, and those who died at the flood, this was a complete death with no chance of a resurrection.

In God's eyes, vessel death is termed as natural death except in the case of those that perish during a judgement. Adam and Eve were under judgment of wrath and God simply let them age to death so they could see what they had lost over the period of time they lived.

The natural death that occurs is because since the time that sin entered humankind, all have died off in successive generations. Even those of the pre flood era eventually died before a thousand years had passed. God altered his purpose that mankind live for eternity so death became a natural order of things.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    It happened a long time ago. We weren't there to see it.

Just like the rest of the Bible.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

thruthseeker,

I see the problem.

I was trying to convince you of the impossibility of a past supposed event by analyzing it using proven, proveable and replicable methods that have been used to pretty much create and run the world as we see it today.

You were trying to convince me of the non-applicability of my proven, proveable and replicable methods that have been used to pretty much create and run the world as we see it today by using as an example a past supposed event....

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Yan,

I believe the Bible. If the Flood is a lie, then Jesus was lying when he made reference to it.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

For Truthseeker since I'm guessing he's a real Truthseeker .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Vq2hoIfJ4&feature=related

• elderelite
    elderelite

Seeker, i understand. I really do. I was extremly devoute as you obviously are...

But the fact remains: Wicked people came back. Demons didnt. Why kill everyone when ANYONE could see that imperfect people would once again grow wicked. And why dont the demons materialize again? "god prevents it"? If he could prevent it anytime he wanted, why wipe the PHYSICAL world out to prevent to solve a SPIRIT CREATURE problem...?

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Elderelite, not only that, but God wiped out animals in a fit of rage, and they were merely collateral damage. The poor animals had nothing to do with it!

Truthseeker, what you mentioned about Jesus referencing Noah is telling. If Noah didn't happen, Jesus hasn't much to say. Why do you believe in the Bible?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit