Applying Math, Physics, Archeology to THE STORY OF NOAH

by Terry 464 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Applying Math, Physics, Archeology to THE STORY OF NOAH

The Noah story isn't about math, physics, or archeology. To apply it is like applying zoobiology to Aesop's Tortoise and Hare story. Category error for those that do it, and category error for those that treat it as such a narrative.

However, if we are going to do so, the real queston is this : even if the Ark was able to survive the rain, how in the hell did it survive the WOODPECKERS????

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

People break the laws of physics everytime, defying gravity is done on a daily basis, from aircraft to spaceships.

Yes, Sir. Using the same principles that you are telling us didn't apply for Noah's ark......And, BTW, pepople don't BREAk the laws, they obey them. That's why the 100-ton block of metal flies...

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

People break the laws of physics everytime, defying gravity is done on a daily basis, from aircraft to spaceships.

oh dear...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

poopsie,

I'm disappointed, I thought you had something noteworthy to add :)

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

"physics"

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I tried to search for the TV interview with the warlock who mentioned how the demons felt losing their children at the flood but couldn't find it.

However, I did find th

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I want to go to the Orange Plane.

To tell you the truth, this "Spirit Realm" sounds like where I work!

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

People break the laws of physics everytime, defying gravity is done on a daily basis, from aircraft to spaceships. -Truthseeker

Truthseeker, allow me to elucidate. People are by no means breaking the laws of physics when using a plane. They don't defy gravity. That's why planes need propulsion.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Ahhh, I am outie. Good luck to all...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Knowsnothing,

Yes, I know, but you're splitting hairs. What goes up must come down. A plane's propulsion system defies the law of gravity however you look at it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit