Applying Math, Physics, Archeology to THE STORY OF NOAH

by Terry 464 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Sab, astute theorizing.

Truthseeker, exactly. They are thousands of miles away. How did Noah preach to these people? Answer, he couldn't

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

guess what the Ancient Greeks thought caused that massive explosion?

The power of my love, baby.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

God provided the pigeons with a strong tailwind, almost like the jet stream.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Can somebody please explain to me how flying and space travel defies the law of physics? I'm completely confused by that statement.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's all magic Shamus

• watersprout
    watersprout

Hello there DJeggnog! I see you still have your head up your arse! Good to see you!

Peace

• shamus100
    shamus100

What's majic?

That space travel and aircraft travel don't defy the laws of physics yet we are being told that it does? I don't understand.

Can somebody explain this to me?

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Sorry, I should have rephrased it better, I meant the law of gravity, not physics, my mistake.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Don't you believe in Magic and Miracles Shamus?

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I meant to say the laws of gravity in an earlier post, not physics, gravity is what keeps us anchored to this planet.

You all say the Flood could not have happened and there's no way Noah's ark could have withstood the atmospheric pressure.

When Jesus walked on water, he manipulated his body weight with the aid of God's holy spirit. God followed his own laws in helping him become weightless.

There is no mystery in seemingly impossible feats if you understand that God placed all things to work under his laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit