Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The thing is, if you have lunch with me, you might have to eat some of my cooking! :)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Anyone who doesn't mind watching me lick my plate clean.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`d have Lunch with the WBT$ GB..

I love those Boys!.. We love you too Satan!..

...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

My wife and I have had breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a long list of about 30 - 50 of you various wonderful folks here on the board ( some of whom have already been mentioned ! ) We've even slept with many of you -I'll clarify that - OVERNIGHT in a campground setting with separate tents, sleeping bags, and outside under the stars. It's been great getting to know many of you , we look forward to meeting more of you in the years to come ! We are all survivors ! Let's be proud of that fact and support each other for sure ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cantleave
    cantleave

One year we will make it to a Flipper apostaevent

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Hell all of you ........

and we all probably did Lunch together.........

At Assembly's LOL!!!!!!

• N.drew
    N.drew

My dinner guests are still thinking, charley brown jr., finallysomepride, sizemik, shamus, and Found Sheep. That's a good group. It ought to be fun! And anyone else I forgot who helped make (but not yet) how often are you the last poster thread the longest. Because they know how to play.

Also gayle, smiddy and trueblue.

Oh and tec who is someone I think I would be happy to live with (be roommates with)

St George of England, watson, OUTLAW, and wannabefree

And to top it off heaven!!!! (that's a sky joke) but also a poster, heaven.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Awww Poopsie thanks for the mention! I had to read it a couple of times before it sank it lol! Sometimes I crave attention

We shall drink tequila (minus the worm, cause thats just gross) and dance until the sun comes up!

Peace

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Wow I got some votes!! I don't look at these threads cuz I always wonder how long it takes to be known here?

But I wanted to add, had coffee with dreamgolfer and would have love to have lunch with all of you!!! Even the trolls.... maybe no desert with them

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It depends ... who's buying?

Last night my wife and I had dinner with DNCall and his lovely wife! Does that count?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit