Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

Arriving at LLLAX (La La Land Airport) and hoping Josie's plane will land soon!

144001 - the Ultimate Annointed One

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I really enjoyed meeting all the people I have from the board (frankiespeakin, SiriusDogma, markfromcali, AlanF, shotgun, peacefulpete, jwfacts, Abaddon, cruzanheart, Valis, Elsewhere, Big Tex, arrowstar, moreisbetter, Kudra, Barbara Anderson, apologies if I've missed anyone), and it would be great if there are others in the Bay Area perhaps we could do a mini-apostafest; I know zarco is keen on getting together, maybe there are others? There are so many people I'd enjoy meeting in person, so I won't name names, except for the person I'd still love to chat with the most, who has sort of retired from the board — Narkissos. I've always loved discussing almost any topic with him. :)

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Wow I'm jealous Leolaia!!!! I want to meet that many

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I miss Valis.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I like Leo, not just because she is smart, but because she is warm and genuine. Leo and I have lived in the same places nearly outside Atlanta and she knows what E. Ponce De Leon and Snellville is. She's got good taste in music, too. I like most of all of you.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Gosh, I would love to have lunch (rather a long Brunch) with everybody here.

After reading Para's post, that apostafest was my first and it was a blast. I am sure there were no fewer than 50 people there, and from all over. I think I came the farthest. We started I think at 2pm and I know I didn't leave until 2 or 3 am with a bunch from the same hotel. I currently remain in contact with several from that fest. All in all, I think I've met close to 100 exJW's from here and hope to meet more.

When besty and SP were here, (along with our partner in crime, Randy), we were a bit more regular in having meetups. I need to do a better job at keeping it going. I get sidetracked. But I've enjoyed everyone I've met, and am thankful that I met my now closests friends here. (Except for designs...we go waaaaaaaaay back...lol.)

I hope to meet Leo at some point, which I'm sure I will. If I ever get back to France, I would love to meet Narkissos. After reading the exchanges between Leo and Nark, I was convinced I didn't know a nuttin about nuttin...in a good way.

If the apostacruise comes together next year, that would be a great opportunity to meet more from here. Actually, on FB there are tons of people, (I'm not sure what their names are on here or if they are even on here), that I'd love to meet.

• Voices
    Voices

Mrs. Jones Well I'm not 'friends' with you...but i'd liek to be. You seem like someone i'd meet. And you WERE one of the people that said they would come see/have lunch on my trip but couldn't ...cause of distancce or something or region. so i thought that was very sweet and i think the only one that said anything. So therefore i thought 'hmm..she's nice...maybe i'll meet her some day.'

FS-well i was going to say 'maybe we can do a double date with your hubby and my girlfriend' but...i thought that might've been too weird to say to someone that JUST met/barely know...so i said 'Perhaps FS.'

I've known of Mrs. Jones for a long time. Just never really spoken formally.

Me

p.s. i still like bread

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yay! I'm cool with that.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Leolaia, Dagney, this is Narkissos's blog, brush up your French,

http://oudenologia.over-blog.com/

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

No offence taken Voices.... can I ask a stupid question? are you M or F? your avitar and name doesn't tell me???

not that it matters..... I'd do the double date thing....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit