Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

I forgot hamsterbait who started the thread. OK!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

OODAD I'll buy if you make the trip out east....

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

If I had the means I would book a huge ship fly you all in with whome ever you wanted and we could eat, laugh, drink, and talk, rest, lay in the sun to our hearts content.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thank you, FS I will definitely take you up on that next time I'm out your way!

• Terry
    Terry

I'd have lunch with Found Sheep if I were 30 years younger.

• mummatron
    mummatron

I've actually had lunch with WitnessMyFury & Pamsgirl.

Can't say I have a preference as to who I'd eat with out of everyone else. Everyone is interesting in their own way.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hi Mickeymouse, and iCeltic. we would loooove to have lunch with you as well! All the other names mentioned are on my favorites list too. I would like to add: Mr. and Mrs. Flipper, XYZ, and zengalileo whose haliarious antics and reports of bovine love fests at Bethel farm made me wet my pants! Shamus's thread on "Is maple syrup for true Christians" is classic. We'll try to clear our plate enough to meet up soon. BTW, I see Baalams ass every day ha ha.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Terry I'd have lunch with you, but would prefer a drink You talk deep I'd need one to keep up

FS

oh and I'm over 30

• mamalove
    mamalove

I had dinner with Mocha Latte a couple of weeks ago.

I would break bread with just about anyone though! I value everyone on here for their perspective.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Mummatron I'm glad you know Pamsgirl!!!! she needs some

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit