Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I forgot Blues Brother. Also a gentleman and a good friend.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Nancy Drew, Tirebiter, Snowbird, CoCo, and also N.Drew, and Purps too, can we arrange a little something one of these days ?

Yes! One of the mystery persons with the lovliest names! I'm in Maine. It's funny too that Nancy Drew and N.drew are kindred spirits. We think alike. Sometimes.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

N. Drew, just tell me when, I jump onto the next Airbus (one with no missing bolts) and fly over. I used to live for a few years in Maine-et- Loire, just opposite Maine, on this side of the pond

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes Haha! We have room.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I want to go to lunch with minimus........ He is balanced and non controversial, he keeps his cool and is non- judgemental.

• Voices
    Voices

I wouldn't want to meet anyone from here! you all are a bunch of silly rednecks!!

nah...your not silly... XD

AGuest again, Tec, Mrs Jones maybe, Foundsheep Perhaps. Justalia Thelmais (how do you spell it? just got out of the shower and don't feel like doing reseearch no offense) Sizemik, OH and Voices...seriously really cool person you all should meet him.

I tried meeting people off the website when I went across country from California through Arizona, new mexico, texas, alll the way through to Florida, when i moved a year ago. But no one wanted to do lunch =(

I mean we could just get together here in FL now and sacrifice a goat?

Me

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Evidently, voices, you didn't come to Mich.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Pretty much anyone here as long as they're buying.

Actually I think I'd enjoy having lunch with most of the people here.

CyberJesus is in my area and we have had lunch several times. The biggest surprise I've had in a while was finding Dagney was a friend of mine back when I was a JW. We had lunch together last week.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I'll have lunch with anyone who has good taste.

Or tastes good. Whatever- just bring your own seasoning...

Getting hungry just thinking about you all...

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Some are very Special to me for Private reasons..........

Violia is the first JWN who contacted me and we started talking off JWN! (you thought I forgot LOL)

I miss my Pal Vamp.....(but still talk to him elsewhere)

Flying High Now..... many Late night Pm'ing......

Shamus...... What can you say.... I think Him and Me might move to South America to RULE IT!!!!!!!!

Poopsie....... that eye.....you know what that does to me....LOL

Palmtree..... so much fun with you and Poopsie in the Rumpus Room....Now that's a Lunch Date I wouldn't MISS!!!

Jimmy Page.... Cause IT'S FUC***G PAGEY!!!

And my Newest Friend..... Nancy... Maine U say.... Before Bangor??? Might make a Trip up there.....

Nancy????? How do you tell the difference from a Woman from Maine and a Moose?????

The Maine Woman is the one with the Flannel shirt LOL

Many Many More to comment on......

Oh I lunch with Darth Plaugies.... He's Weird!!!!!!! LMAO!

Love to all Merry Xmas!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit