Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have had ameal with so many. Just to name a few I have met, Barb Anderson, Blondie, JRK, Flipper, Open Mind, AK Jeff, Serenity Now. (I cannot name all of you, so don't be upset.)

I will just name the top of my list of those I still wish to meet: Garybus (used to post here), Randy Watters, LeavingWT. But really anyone.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My list consists folks I haven't met in person yet:

Hylander (sp?)

Beks

Wasblind

Sylvia

Leo

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I know there's more.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

...awakenatgilead to thank him for making his videos...and Found Sheep so I can see her warm smile in person!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dam..Thats along list..There are so many..

It would be easier to name the few I wouldn`t have lunch with..

LOL!!..

You know who you are!..

Humourless,Bad Spellers,who couldn`t find a KFC Bucket of Chicken if your life depended on it!

http://blindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kfc_bucket_chicken2.jpgmutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Damn, I forgot to include Outlaw!

• mouthy
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Don't be sad Mouthy, at least someone named you. I didn't get a mention on anyone's post but that's Ok, I got my big girl panties on and I'm cool with it.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I didn't get a mention either Mrs. Jones, so let's strap these on together and head out for a liquid lunch!

...and I'd like to include undercover, unshackled, alltimeJeff, Shelby, Tec and Watersprout. And Mouthy can come too and we'll talk about Y&R :)

• noni1974
    noni1974

I had lunch with NewChapter Friday and then we went to a movie.

• mouthy
    mouthy

CrimsonBleu Oh Thanks I missed your mention till MRS Jones told me..
    Poopsie>>>> I just wish they would tell who killed Diane. !!!!I think it is Merna!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit