Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

I would love to have lunch with all of you... There are just too many names to remember and someone always gets left out and hurt, so it's an open invitation to all.

Peace

• Joliette
    Joliette

I've already had dinner with senerity, agonus, and betterdaze...great people. Nice to finally meet people who understand what I'm feeling inside.

• N.drew
    N.drew

There are so many more people left out when you name anyone. That's why it's not nice. And some of us can't remember who it is we want to meet. Also, some people are not what they seem, sometimes on purpose, but other times by no fault of their own. I don't talk much in person. But my neighbor would talk to you forever if you let her.

So what I've learned from this thread so far is we like pretty, blond, funny (I think I'm funny, but maybe not), familiar, and atheist. Or maybe just not too religious. AGuest was mentioned. I would have mentioned her too if I thought this thread was a good idea. Whoever started it, if you can come for lunch, it would be fine, and I would not remember you started this thread unless you told me.

I live in Maine between two very popular Maine destinations. So if your headed for Downeast Maine be sure to let me know please.

http://www.visitmaine.com/region/downeast/

• JAFO
    JAFO

Outlaw.. without a doubt.

Aussie Oz.. 'coz he's my brother, and damn good company.

Most of the rest of you, too..

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I will echo nearly all other sentiments and say.......just about everyone. Most contributors have good hearts and want to help other people out.....and THAT is the type of person I would want sitting across a table from me. I can honestly say there are relatively FEW that I WOULDN'T want to have lunch with.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

tomorrow I would like to meet sammie and friends here:

(New York Fried Chicken, 241 Rosa Parks Blvd, Paterson, NJ 07501) -->

so we can discuss, all their political solutions.

I'll pay!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Joliette, you left me hanging

• designs
    designs

Everyone on the Left and a few on the Right

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hm..... What about the hybrid that is both?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Cantleave, Wobble, OTWO, MrFalcon, JWFreak, the Anderson's, Yknot for sure...or any others living in the Greater Toronto Area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit