Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow! Thanks aligot! (No kidding on the brushing up on the French.)

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

If you have an apostafest in NJ, can I come with a mask?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

This is turning into quite a lunch crowd

it was a warm and breezy day and Patti sat down on a quiet little picnic bench closing her eyes she listened to the sounds of the ducks and the rustling leaves. when all of a sudden she was interrupted by the clicking sounds of a keyboard looking around she realized the sounds where coming from her laptop and as she opened it up Jehovahs-witness.net appeared over a mysterious door. Suddenly the door opened and many unfamiliar faces stepped out laden with trays, bags, bowls and bottles of wine and beer and of course lobster rolls from maine. What and event it was for just a couple of hours a mysterious wormhole opened and everyone stepped through and enjoyed a strange and happy time together.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Kurt is always welcome to pop in for a lunch in sunny SA.

I'd be keen to host a braai (you guys calle it a bbq - braais are better for the record ) Throw some boerie, steak, chicken and the most awesome pork rashes on the flames, a few drinks and we'd be rocking. The guest list would be so very very long though.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Mr Falcon and Sab together! I love you both!

What we we have for lunch?

Giggles. The best diet lunch!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Isojourn said: New chapter...but she doesn't trust me yet. Haha. And flipper because he actually called... LOL, o for goodness sakes. You will have a pm in 2 minutes. NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I had dinner with Silence last night, and I've also met Serenity. I don't like saying who I would have lunch with, because there are so many, and if I leave someone out, I'd feel bad. I would have lunch with almost anyone on the board, but here are a few that I'm super curioius about.

Punkoface, Tec, Zid, Wha Happened, Sebastious, Flying High Now, Designs, Sammy, Bizzy Bee, Beks, Isojurn, Blue Sapphire, Shamus, Talesin---

Just about any. I've missed so many.

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit