Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I will, absolutely!
    (and not just for the free lunch )

Even better.......it will be for the me not behaving.

Think About It

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd love to go to Australia. I'd had to fly for 18 hours though. And I think that is from California. I live in The Great Lakes region of the USA.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Wait......the Vatican!! ( Do they have anyplace to eat there? ) NOW THAT Would be an experience!!

You can't eat at the Vatican (It's a church for goodness sake) but there's plenty of places to eat nearby.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    I'd had to fly for 18 hours though. And I think that is from California.

It's 17 or 18 hrs L.A to Sydney. No stops either, unless you're flying Hawaiian Airlines or New Zealand Air.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

A great amount of people here, but off the top of my head? AGuest, Terry, TD, Band on the Run and NewChapter among so many more.

-Sab

• Think About It
    Think About It
    You can't eat at the Vatican (It's a church for goodness sake) but there's plenty of places to eat nearby.

You can use the bathroom there........and oh boy......I could make a stand up comedy routine describing my experience there.

Think About It

• sabastious
    sabastious

Oh I can't forget to mention N.Drew. What a mind!

-Sab

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you. I think the correct answer is Simon. We all owe Simon a lunch, or dinner, or some coffee, or breakfast, and/or a place to stay when coming by.... And Simon it is that has "seen" us all.

Sab I think my think is my favorite thing, but really sometimes I might rather have 36-24-36 haha. You think I'm kidding. I might not be the same if I met anyone in person. I wouldn't be the me that you all have come to love/hate.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I think that's why I chose shamus, because he can't be the same either, can he? Where is he? I hope he's on vacation and not in jail.

• tec
    tec

He's working, Nancy :)

I WILL have lunch with Shamus one of these days. And Poopsie too. And ne x t summer, if nothing unforseen comes up, I will get to see Shelby as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit