Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Fort Mac sounds like it must be in the energy business. Williston, ND is headed in the same expensive direction. I would like to lunch Sizemik, Outlaw, Blondie and Cadellin. Or just about anyone else here.

CJ

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Why does it cost so much to live in Fort Mac?

Part of living the Canadian dream.

I've lived the American dream, had a British nightmare, and now living the Canadian dream.

Love them Newfies.

Think About It

• hoser
    hoser

shop rate for mechanical work is $400.00/hr in Fort Mac

• N.drew
    N.drew

Whenever I use to think of Canada I thought of Prince Edward Island or maybe Quebec. But whenever I have had dealings with Canadians (on eBay and on forum) they are all from the west.

I have been to Canada once. It was a trip to Niagra Falls.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I've had lunch with someone here... Won't say who it is, but it just so happens to be someone I know IRL and we decided to get together for lunch and some moral support. Was great, as we hadn't ever done that before, and we hadn't seen each other in awhile.

I'd like to have lunch with anyone here...more specifially MrFalcon (where's he been???), for his great sense of humor and the wonderful support he's given; Shelby, she seems like such a sweetheart; sizemik, again, great support and great points of view; blondie, love her insight on things; AussieOz, because he's gone through the same type of thing I am RE: kids in the cult...

I'd pretty much like to see anyone here face to face...chances are I live in the same area as some.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I had lunch with Cal 69 while I was in Vegas yesterday.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

I might gamble and even have lunch with Rick (Kool-aid man.) if I had access to a few Long Island Ice teas. Just kidding Rick!

• Twisty
    Twisty

We would be happy to meet any of you, just so we could meet someone who is or has been in the same boat.

I would like to especially meet in no particular order Iceltic, LeavingWT, 3rdGen, Cedars, Found sheep and everybody else.

Twisty

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Any hot ex JW females in the UK would top my list..

Just sayin'

• nugget
    nugget

Some of my best times have been spent with people on this board. Mickey mouse, pams girl, little Imp,big mac, Amelia, dabs lookyexjw to name just a few. There are so many great people I have yet to meet and look forward to meeting more as time goes on.

So many posters here have been influential in our journey, flipper, cofty, leavingwt, billy the exbethelite,blonde, mouthy, tec, terry, sd7 it would be lovely to meet up with them too. But I am only scratching the surface each time I log on I discover someone new who makes me think. Love you all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit