Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

FLIPPER would be my first choice. After that would be ONTHEWAYOUT, TERRY, QUARTERBACK, SIZEMIK, DESIGNS, NUGGET and SABASTIOUS... I'll buy, and it will DEFINITELY be a brewpub!

PS: I find myself editing to add names....

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Looking forward to lunch with flipper one of these days. Would love to meet most of you with some notable exceptions such as mankeli and koolaidman Siam Yay this is my first post with an iPhone !

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I think I would like to meet MsMcD and her family..I think she is a very strong woman ..and I respect her for that.

She comes to my mind first ..

Also Lady Lee..

FHN..I would love to sit and listen to all the music she finds from the oldies..lol

Snoozy..going to find more..

• isojourn
    isojourn

New chapter...but she doesn't trust me yet. Haha. And flipper because he actually called...

• isojourn
    isojourn

But anyone here really...

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Does Johnny the Bethelite count?

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Does Johnny the Bethelite count?

Only if what's-her-face does.

Think About It

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Charlie Brown. Hahaha., many of us probably DID have lunch with each other one time or another at the assemblys. Wouldn't you rather have lunch with a beer or coctail in your hand without your pantyhose or necktie and be able to be your self??? Me too! Lets all do it right this time!

• sizemik
    sizemik

I've only met one other JWN'er . . . Black Sheep.

When we visited the NI, he took me and my son fishing for the day (which included a liquid lunch) while our City was being rocked by dozens of earthquakes. We had a great day and even caught some fish.

I can't think of another poster who offers better advice or support here than Chris. Thanks for everything mate.

There are so many here I would love to meet . . . I often imagine what my world tour will be like one day.

• tec
    tec

Oh and tec who is someone I think I would be happy to live with (be roommates with)

Wow.

But I hog the remote and the computer.

Peace,

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit