Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Snooz. The feeling is mutual. I wouldn't mind having lunch with anyone nice from the board. I'd start with my Alabama girls, Snowbird, Robdar and Dana/Can't remember her JWN moniker but she loves Keith Richards. I see her more on facebook than I do JWN anymore. Josie, Mrs. Jones would fit right in. The fiesty gals of JWN and Mouthy.Talesin, would be cool to visit up in Nova Scotia. Paula Velvet, too. Bizzy Bee and Beks. I can't remember people's names, of people I know right here in person. So please, if you know me and I didn't mention you, please forgive my spacey memory. I got knocked on the noggin October 10th. Now, if you're nice, then you're in.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I have had the most exciting lunch I ever had with LouBelle. We took the crocodile challenge, which is to dine in a crocodile pit with real live huge crocodiles, and ate, what else, crocodile meat! It would be hard to top that. We drank hard cider at the 10km post out of Bergville, ate overlooking a beautiful lake in the midlands, and had many other fun lunches. There are many interesting people here it would be delightful to have lunch with, and I can be interesting and fun too, but I would really like lunch with LouBelle again!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I got a mention YAYYYYYYYYYY

thanks Ndrew

I`d be happy to have lunch with just about anybody on this board

smiddy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Whoever reads this!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Even though no one wants to have lunch with me i would really like to have lunch with Sylvia Snowbird, Gl tirebiter, coco, aligot rap...., flipper and friends and all of you on a tropical island

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

There was a group of us that would get together for lunch here in SoCal. Since then, it's been mostly get togethers on a one on one basis.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Today, it will be Pam'sGirl....who needs me to lift her spirits and make her laugh. (besides she looks hot)

Think About It

• N.drew
    N.drew

"Even though no one wants to have lunch with me" Not so true, I do. Of course I do. You are my name sake! And Ziddina for lunch too (I wonder what dragon tastes like?). Of course now we see what is wrong with the question. And yes, I am aware!

• donny
    donny

Pretty much anyone. So far I have only met Terry (twice) and both times were very enjoyable and enlightening.

Donny

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've met SunnyGal and Dave who used to post here. He's from Kentucky, but lived in Knoxville when I was there for three months. I can't even remember his JWN moniker. Names are hard for me lately. Talked to several on the phone. Coco, yes, it would be nice to have lunch with. He is guaranteed a gentleman and is so into the arts and beautiful things of life. He's the only guy I will mention singly. I'm old fashioned when it comes to things like lunch invitations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit