Who would you have Lunch With? From JWN?

by AvocadoJake 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'd much rather have a potluck with all of you. I don't really have an "druthers" so to speak of. However, I'm not sure what I would talk about even tho we all share some common ground here. It's been going on 5 years since I've attended a meeting even tho I have a spouse who still does. I am clueless to the current situation of the WTS, once I left, I left it all behind me.

• undercover
    undercover

I've had lunch with three or four people from here. No names mentioned. They know who they are. It was cool to finally meet people who knew what I was going through. For the longest time I thought I was the only one in my area that even knew this site (and others like it) existed or was 'in the know' about the WTS.

There are quite a few more here that I would like to meet, eat lunch with, have a beer with, etc. I won't name names. I'd probably forget someone that I shouldn't.

But thanks to anyone who mentioned me previously... *pokes* Poopsie

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

Thanks DPL. Likewise.

I would have lunch with anyone here, even the trolls. I bet they are much nicer in real life.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Anyone.Id love to meet any of you from this forum.Id love for you all to know how cathartic this forum has been for me and to let you all know how much its helped me..Thanks again..

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Aquagirl, you and your mother have been through so much lately. I'd love to have lunch with both of you.I feel exactly like you do about the therapy of being on JVN. There is no one I wouldn't want to meet.

• Dutch-scientist
    Dutch-scientist

If someone will visit Amsterdam soon we can have a lunch.

Besides lunch there is enough to do in Amsterdam.

DS

• Terry
    Terry

Pretty much anyone. So far I have only met Terry (twice) and both times were very enjoyable and enlightening.

Donny

Donny is a blast! From his avatar I expected him to look like Phil Collins! He doesn't. More like a young Billy Graham:)

• Violia
    Violia

I'd love to meet anyone here , right or left . I am financially conservative but socially liberal. ( I am a republican with a heart) Talesin and Robdar- I talked with them both at length and they are very nice folks. I have met a few folks and everyone I have met is great. I hope to get to meet Charley Brown( can't get used to that moniker) , new Chapter, Water Sprout, Barbara Anderson, coffee black, snozzy, crapola, grandma Jones, and there are so many more with JT, GaryBuss, Randy, Bill Bowen, and Farkel at the top of folks I'd really like to thank a lot. I hate lists b/c I read most everyone's posts and so many of you contribute so much. I forgot CoCo, a true romantic. blast forgot Donny and wa happened?.

So many of you help so many with your posts, you'll never know how much.

I wanted to add that NewChapter has changed how I feel about a lot of things.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Nancy Drew, Tirebiter, Snowbird, CoCo, and also N.Drew, and Purps too, can we arrange a little something one of these days ?

• sd-7
    sd-7

Aw, nugget, you thought 'o me!

Well, I'd say...too many to name, really. A round table, with jamiebowers, zoiks, and at least two other people chosen by random lottery.

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit